Update on Cooper

Richie12345

He's got more fat and muscle now. You can't see his ribs, except for the last two when he shakes his butt (the boniest butt I've seen, lol). He knows sit, shake, and lie down. Potty training isn't going so well, he refuses to go outside when it's cold. He's surely turned into the menace, he forced me to retype this whole thing twice, he also eats stuff that he isn't suppose to, and also makes loud noises... he does great with dogs and people, but sometimes bite people so that isn't too good... he met this cute (need to expand my vocabulary so I don't sound like such a girl) lab puppy. I felt so stupid because I've never seen a 13 week lab and I had no idea what it was, lol. I can't find the camera, so that's why I couldn't take pics of Coop or my doodles. lol. So yeah, if anyone was wondering....

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
aww sounds like he is doing good. As for potty training but him outside in an e-pen for about 10 minutes and he should go...thats what i have to do w/ Dallas some times and NO its not cruel in anyway. But glad to hear Coop has found himself a hottie ;) ...LOL

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
LoL! I know what you mean, Renee. When it rains, Zeus will pace and squirm until he can't stand it anymore. And even then, he'll stare at the door like "Is this really worth it?"

Sounds like Coop is doing well! Just work with him on his nipping, and I'm sure he'll be fine. I'm glad he's turning into such a good dog.

Richie12345

Renee750il said:
So Coop doesn't like going in the cold . . . tell him he's a wuss-puppy, lol! My bunch will hold it 'til they're about to pop when it's raining :rolleyes:
My dog just lets it go, he knows he's in trouble too

How can I make him to stop jumping on people? He jumped on my 2 year old cousin, she didn't fall, but she cried. I heard a squirt bottle would work, but I don't want to get him afraid of water...

W

Whitedobelover

it can work but down works also... make someone stand in front and wait for them to jump say down and treat... say stay have the person step back and then forward after a few then if he doesnt jump say good... if he does... say down and give treat :D

it is working for me :D

Barb04

Super Moderator
CJ never liked the rain, but now goes out because Max goes out.

Jake went out in the rain for the first time and cried. I couldn't believe how he reacted. Since we're having rain for 7 straight days, he's starting to get used to it.

Members online

No members online now.