Official "Flea Market" thread

BostonBanker

I think I need to sadly admit I am never going to use the Paco collar I got, so it is for sale. It's been worn probably a half-dozen times. It is "The Jojo" (http://pacocollars.com/products/the-new-jojo/), black leather, with turquoise spots. 1" wide, holes are 15" - 19". You can see a bit of a line by the holes where it was buckled but other than that and the thing I'll mention below, it is nearly new.

The end of the collar *has been trimmed*. It is on the big side for Meg, so I took it to my leather guy and had him trim and re-dye the end. The Paco stamp is no longer there. You can see the end as it is now here:

The collar was $75 new; I'd ship it out for $55 total, PayPal strongly preferred. It's a beautiful collar, but bigger and heavier than I like on Meg. If you need to see anything specific in pictures, just let me know.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I guess I may as well see if anybody wants this...

I have a Sure-Fit harness in Medium, 22-30". The one I have is in Dusty Rose.. basically, light pink (Picture from their site)

It was worn twice for basic walks, and (will be) washed in warm water once. It fit really well, and I really enjoyed it. However, I just no longer have a use for it.

I paid $20+ shipping for it, it would be awesome to get $17 shipped for it.

Brattina88

All of you need to shrink your dogs. kthx ;)

... oh, except for Jackson! He needs to grow just a smidge :p

Actually, on second thought, my bank account is happy :eek: LOL

I have a Goughnuts toy, the green original, for sale. Obviously, this isn't my picture but that's what it looks like. My dogs won't mess with it. It's in like new condition. It has small teeth marks but there's been no chewing. I just tried to get them to play with it and they won't.

I'm looking to get $15 + $6 shipping. A total of $21. That's cheaper than anywhere I've found online.

If you don't know about this toy: http://www.goughnuts.com/

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Selling quite a few things... don't have prices for all of it though so unless specified everything is a "make me an offer + shipping" deal.

First up... 3 leashes... pink nylon (it's that nylon that is slightly puffed up) from either petsmart or petco. It's one of Cricket's leashes that I've had since she was a puppy. 1" wide and I think 6 feet?

The brown leash in the middle is brown fake soft leather on the outside and orange nylon or whatever on the inside. It's a thin leash 1/2" wide and 6 feet.

Green cycle dog leash made out of recycled bicycle tires. I actually really like this leash, but never really use it unless it's pouring rain outside. It has a bottle opener on it too. 1" wide and 6 feet. Paid $27 for it... Would prefer $20 plus shipping.

Size 3 Baskerville Muzzle. Hardly used and in great condition. Didn't use it much because it fit Bamm a little weird and pushed on his nose a little. Sucks because it's actually a pretty nice muzzle. Paid $20 for it brand new.... $15 plus shipping or best offer.

3 Easy Walk Harnesses. The black/gray one and the purple/black one are both size Medium. The red one is M/L. The red one and the purple one are in perfect shape. The black one has a tiny bit of fuzz where it's a tiny bit frayed because it got caught on some velcro. You can see the fuzzy part in the photo on the black part/top right.

Purple Gentle Leader (size Medium) and black coupler. Both are in amazing shape and hardly used. The coupler is 1" wide

And now for the collars... I may have more than this if I can convince myself to part with some others.

Curious George collar. Love this collar and a friend made it for Joey as a gift so I'm really sad to part with it. I sized it all the way down and it's a bit loose on him so he only ever wears it as a tag collar. 1" wide and goes from about 16" or so to about 25".

The leather one with the silver studs is a petsmart or petco collar. It's 1/2" wide and 13" at the middle hole.

The pink and black survival strap one is just a little walmart one. Holes are at 13", 14" and 15". A little too big on Cricket and I have to be careful about what she wears on her sensitive neck.

The dark green and dark blue martingales are premier martingales and size small

The chain martingale is from Persnickety Pup Collars. I LOVEEEE this one and really sad to sell it. I bought it because the colors look amazing on Joey, but unfortunately it's a little big on him. Fits Bamm, but doesn't really look as great on him. Would probably fit a 15 or 16" neck up to maybe 20" or so... I'm not super great at measuring martingales sorry. Only been worn maybe twice. Paid $30 for it... willing to let it go for $25 plus shipping. Really is a NICE collar!

Some more additional photos of the chain martingale

Two Premier Gentle Leaders, both size Large. Brand new, used once each. $7 each or $12 for both, includes shipping within the US.

Saeleofu

These are all on my facebook as well. I'm willing to negotiate on prices, and of course if you buy more than one thing I'll combine shipping.

Please let me know if you can't see pictures, these are all snagged directly from Facebook. That being said...sorry if they come out huge, they
re from Facebook >.<

Pet Buckle "tattoo" collar. 10-17", 1" wide. Very gently used. $10 obo + s/h

CollarMania nylon chain martingale with plastic/nickel hybrid snap. Red/black Celtic knot pattern on outside, lined in black satin ribbon in the inside. 15-17.5", 1" wide. Very genetly used. $15 obo + s/h

Black slip collar, 16", 1/2" diameter. $5 obo + s/h

Body Glovee Dog Aqua Boots, large, black. Never used, with carry bag. $20 obo + s/h

CollarMania nylon chain martingale with plastic snap. Red/black Celtic knot pattern on outside, lined in black satin ribbon in the inside. 15-17.5", 1" wide. Very gently used. $12 obo + s/h

PooBoss canine utility vest (intentionally taken in low light to show retroreflective stripes). Bright yellow, size large (50-75lbs,girth 30-37"). This is the new-style one with better hardware and pack-cloth type fabric. Lightly used, a little dirty but IS machine-washable. Comes with partial roll of poop bags. $25 obo + s/h

Dicken's Closet neoprene/mesh pack, lime green, large (girth 30-33"). Both girth and chest straps are adjustable. $15 obo + s/h

TWO Outward Hound packs. These are the old style with smaller bags and without the strap around the neck (strap goes in front of chest instead). Size medium/large (I think officially large). Fits both Gavroche and Logan. Both chest and girth straps are adjustable. 20-34" girth. Both have been used outside a few times, but are still in excellent condition (a bit of dirt, machine washable). $20 for both or $12 for one + s/h

PooBoss Canine Utility Vest royal blue, size Medium (30-50 lbs, BUT I had to shorten the girth to 24-28" to replace the snap). Used quite a lot, and has some residue where patches were glued on. This is the old-style that is more of a windbreaker material. Comes with a partial roll of poop bags. $15 obo + s/h

KONG harness with "traffic loop" (agitation-style harness). Green, made from very nice nylon (soft and smooth instead of sharp and stiff). Size large (girth 28-34"), 1" wide. Used, but in excellent condition. $15 obo + s/h

Few more...

Saeleofu

Petco zip-line restraint system. Up to 74" with a 40" tether and heavy-duty carabiner. Grey/black. Worked like a charm in my Caliber, but not so much in my Intrigue due to lack of attachment points. $30 obo +s/h

Green/brown nylon/ribbon step-in harness, size large/xl (girth 27-40"). "Return to the wild" with pawprints. Used only a couple times, in excellent condition. $15 obo + s/h

"101 Ways to Do More with Your Dog" $10 obo + s/h

These last two are not strictly dog-related, but here they are anyway:

Kodak EasyShare C613 6.2 MP point and shoot digital camera. Not super fancy, but very versatile and stupid simple to use. I've had it for 6-7 years and it still works like a charm - I used it to take most of the pictures in this album! Great starter camera for a kid, or as a take-anywhere-and-don't-have-a-stroke-when-you-break-it camera. $30 obo + s/h

Mr. Coffee Keurig. Like new, hardly used at all (I got into tea shortly after I got this, and you can't properly make loose leaf tea with this!). Comes with several assorted coffee K-Cups as well. The box is beat up, but the machine is fine. $50 obo + s/h

Hi all! I'm new here, but recognize some user names from other forums. The 3 items I currently have for sale are not dog items (hope that's okay). I hope to go through our stuff sometimes this week to list the dog items.

Red & black, zebra print, platform, peep toe heels. Zipper on the inside for easy wear. The chain does buckle, but can be removed. Size 7. The brand is Dollhouse. They're in great shape. $30 OBO

Gray Satin (with black piping) peep toe heels. Size 7 (feels a little small). With the exception of one scuff mark (see picture) they're in great condition. They come with their original box. $20 OBO

BCBG Max Azria slingback heels. Know the brand? Then you know the quality. Size 8M. The color is called gravel (it's silvery champagne). My wedding shoes & only worn for a couple of hours. Near perfect condition. Comes with original box. $75 OBO

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
So, I bought this collar at the Paco Collar sample sale last week. It is adorable and awesome, and I knew I was taking a chance when I ordered it. It's too wide for Tucker's neck and I can't see the single layer through his fur anyway :(

Don't feel too bad for Tucker, though... I ordered him a collar in his normal width to replace this one :p

These photos are terrible... my iPhone camera is messed up and I'm too lazy to take out my dslr.

I spent $30 + $5 for shipping on it. I'm asking the same price I paid because it's never been worn except to try it on Tucker (and it retails for $60 +$12 for shipping).

Width is 1" and it tapers to 3/4".

Length is 8.5" to 11.5".

Tan and brass, with orange rhinestones.

collar1 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

collar 2 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

So, I bought this collar at the Paco Collar sample sale last week. It is adorable and awesome, and I knew I was taking a chance when I ordered it. It's too wide for Tucker's neck and I can't see the single layer through his fur anyway :(

Don't feel too bad for Tucker, though... I ordered him a collar in his normal width to replace this one :p

These photos are terrible... my iPhone camera is messed up and I'm too lazy to take out my dslr.

I spent $30 + $5 for shipping on it. I'm asking the same price I paid because it's never been worn except to try it on Tucker (and it retails for $60 +$12 for shipping).

Width is 1" and it tapers to 3/4".

Length is 8.5" to 11.5".

Tan and brass, with orange rhinestones.

collar1 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

collar 2 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr
Hahahaha ha I'll put pictures of it when it gets here :)

Members online

No members online now.