Dog PJ Makers?

SaraB

Pics.. we want pics not just of my naked dog! I'd love to see your hoodie on your dog :)
Sorry for gigando facebook pic, I guess I never uploaded it to my flickr. I added the fleece in the chest to make it slightly bigger to fit Zuma, other than that I'm super happy with it and am patiently waiting for another super cute one to be posted on Rebelwag's etsy. Zinga is here modeling it during a camping trip.

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
Aww super cute Sara! The sock monkeys are hilarious. Mericox found me a sock monkey hoodie yesterday I lost that you might like... Traditional grey with ears and a sock monkey in the middle...

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Aww super cute Sara! The sock monkeys are hilarious. Mericox found me a sock monkey hoodie yesterday I lost that you might like... Traditional grey with ears and a sock monkey in the middle...
GASP! I would LOVE IT! Is the link in this thread? Harlow is going to be stylin' this year. Hah.

Btw... I have a sock monkey that I got for Christmas that is about 3 foot tall. He is awesome. Maf, I did not mean to hijack your thread. I just got super excited about those PJ's. Quite sorry.

SpringerLover

I just ordered Buzz some turtle jammies from Cozy coats and more. One thing purchased on his winter comfort list. Next up is a ruff wear coat...

SkyRock

Klippo Pet has some adorable pajamas! You can buy them on their website but I usually buy them through Amazon

MafiaPrincess

Bought 2 pairs from ebay.. free shipping in the US.. made it cheaper than amazon. MericoX plays post office for me. She has them, but is waiting on making a petedge order before shipping them.

MafiaPrincess

Klippo PJs.. DON'T DO IT!

They arrived today via MericoPost..

Both pairs XL (for chests 18-20" and backs 14-16") Arson is at 18.5 and 14.5.. The monkeys BARELY fit him they are so small.. and the moon ones are so honking large I think they might fit Cider and she is a good deal larger.

I'll keep the monkeys for him.. the moons I don't know wtf to do with. :(

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Klippo PJs.. DON'T DO IT!

They arrived today via MericoPost..

Both pairs XL (for chests 18-20" and backs 14-16") Arson is at 18.5 and 14.5.. The monkeys BARELY fit him they are so small.. and the moon ones are so honking large I think they might fit Cider and she is a good deal larger.

I'll keep the monkeys for him.. the moons I don't know wtf to do with. :(
BOOOOOO!!!!! At least they made for good padding for the other stuff in the box..

Members online

No members online now.