Beach Pictures at Sunset/Dusk

Equinox

A few long overdue pictures from our trips to the coast. The earliest ones are from New Years Eve - everyone else got snow, so we went to the beach!

Watching the setting sun

Met a new friend!

Walking along the coastline

Re-posting one of my favorites

Equinox

Approaching dusk, my favorite time for pictures

A few more favorite shots

Thanks for looking.

DenoLo

Some of those are just incredible, magazine worthy pictures. Trent of course is as handsome as ever. You're giving me weather envy!!

Equinox

He is gorgeous. GSD's have really been catching my eye lately.
They are pretty fantastic, aren't they? Especially the German Shepherds of Chaz, but I might be biased :D

Stellar pictures! I thought the GWP(?) was a sheep at first, lol.
LOL I love that you mentioned it, because honestly the coat felt really wooly for some reason? It was one of the thickest wirehaired coats I had felt. Really cool dog!

Trent just makes me swoon :)
Thanks! He has grown up to be a handsome guy.

Some of those are just incredible, magazine worthy pictures. Trent of course is as handsome as ever. You're giving me weather envy!!
Wow, thanks so much :D

And seriously, I'll trade you. This was the one year when I really, really wanted snow and we didn't get ANY. GAH.

I would like to propose an exchange, except that I don't actually want to send any of mine away so it will be more like you just sending him to me.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Every time I see Trent pictures I end up with this insatiable want for a GSD...then I realize that I'd never find one as cool as Trent.

He is so pretty :p

Toller_08

These are gorgeous!! I love them all.

I want to pack up my crew and take them on a roadtrip down to your area and have you take pretty beach pictures of them.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
SO pretty... I've always loved Trent. And lucky of you to have such a beautiful beach for photos!

Stellar pictures! I thought the GWP(?) was a sheep at first, lol.
This! I was like, "Why is there a sheep on a beach?" I blamed it on not enough coffee yet.

I love Trent so much. I grew up with GSDs and will always love them, so I need you to either stop showing your boy off and making me jealous. OR, you need to post more pictures so I can live through you. Your choice (please choose the second one :) )

Barb04

Super Moderator
Those are awesome! I kept saying this pic is my favorite until I got to the next one.

Kootenay

Amazing photos and Trent is SOOO handsome!! And I also thought that was a sheep for a minute...was confused...

Members online