just wanted to say goodbye

as we are off on honeymoon son.

sadly the wedding didnt go to well. infact it was so bad i cant bring myself to think about it. my dream day turned into a nightmare and i still havnt woken up from it.
thanks anyway for all the well wishes just to let you know me and serge are fine, he whisked me up north this morning to get away from it all but at present im not speaking to most of my family or serge's :(

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Ohh...I'm so sorry it didn't go as plan :(
I hope your honeymoon makes everything better, at least for a short time ;)

I'm so terribly, terribly sorry that other people couldn't let you enjoy your day, Basset. If I could, I would send my troupe over to terrorize them for you ;)

Ah, well, you and your Knight in Shining Armour are married now, and he can ride off into the sunset with his two fair princesses . . . away from all the evil trolls . . .

Fare well, dear, and have a lovely honeymoon. ((((HUGS))))

poeluvr

aww..u were looking forward to ur wedding:(
well itis ok..i think honeymoons are better
you ill enjoy it..i know it!

Barb04

Super Moderator
I have tears in my eyes just thinking that your wedding was not the happiest day. I don't know what happened, but everyone should be ashamed of themselves for ruining a special day for you both.

I really hope that you and Serge have a wonderful honeymoon and enjoy yourselves!

We all feel for you here on Chazhound; you're part of our family and I know all of us want the very best for you.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
EVeryone said the words i feel..sorry sorry Bl..hope your honeymoon AND your lives together make up for every second of this..at least Serge is the one you married, and not all the others..that is the fact that really matters.

Richie12345

smkie said:
...hope your honeymoon AND your lives together make up for every second of this...
aww, come on. We all know that it will make up for it. Let's try to be optimistic. Have a great honeymoon, and try not to think about your wedding...

bubbatd

Grammy's so sorry !!!! I thought of you through the whole time. I know you'll share when you are ready..... Geeeeez, this was YOUR day !!!! Great big {{{{{{{{ HUG }}}}}} ....we're here for you . Until then, enjoy !! ( I woke up at 3 a.m. that morning....the first thing I thought of was you at 9 a.m. on your wedding day. We're family !!!

bubbatd

But we are !!!! Where else can you cry/laugh/question/ answer/ fight/ make up/ love and dislike ????? Being the eldest , I feel you're all my children, grandchildren, great grands, and geez maybe gggrands !!

Richie12345

bubbatd said:
But we are !!!! Where else can you cry/laugh/question/ answer/ fight/ make up/ love and dislike ????? Being the eldest , I feel you're all my children, grandchildren, great grands, and geez maybe gggrands !!
You do have a point..... agreed, we are a family

I'm sorry, BL... that just plain sucks, whatever happened, as it obviously upset you. We're here to share with when you're ready. In the meantime, I hope you're enjoying a wonderful honeymoon...

Richie12345

I know for sure your going to have a great honeymoon, and if you left... I knew you were going to have a great honeymoon :)

Im gonna leave it to Grammy to lead us all in a toast to you and Serge.

Everybody get a glass and your beverage of choice it dosent have to be all at once, but they deserve a send off for their honeymoon.

Members online

No members online now.