i'm mad

neko12_48767

I love my dog Neko
i'm mad because the second week of august we are going up north to a caben, and my mom say I can't take my dog. because my step dads home and he can take care of him. I don't like my step dad to take care of my dog because how he take care of the dog is when they are bad he yell and hit him. and I don't hit my dog.

so i'm hoping the caben takes dog. and then i'm talking my mom into it.

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
Right on! If ur step dad hits ur dog, than u sure don't need to leave him there w/ him!!! Take ur dog hun.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
is there a friend or neighbor or other relative that you could leave your dog with if the cabin doesn't take pets? It would be better to board your dog at a facility then to leave him/she with someone you don't trust.

bubbatd

I do hope you can take your pup with you. Fill me in : you and your Mom are going to the cabin , your step-dad's staying home and your Mom says you can leave the dog back home with him ?? You really don't like or trust him. I'd have a serious ( respectful) talk with your Mom as to your concerns. Could your Dad take the pup ? Any friends or relatives.?? Tell your Mom you really won't enjoy your time away with her if you have all these worries. Can you share this with your step dad on an " adult" level ?? You've got a couple of weeks to work on this ...... good luck !!! Please up date us !

I hope your cabin takes dogs!! I wouldn't want to leave my dogs with someone like that either. If the cabin doesn't though, maybe you could find a good kennel or like smkie said, a neighbor or friend to take care of your pup. :)

Julie

I am back again.
Taking a dog on a vacation is lots of fun, but it can also be a big hassel. I hope you CAN take him with you, but if you can't;
good luck on finding an agreeable alternative. I would not feel comfortable leaving him at home (with the information you gave) either. But don't feel like you can control this situation, your Mother has the say so in the end. There is really nothing you can do at your age, other than talk in a mature manner to your Mom, and hope she will understand your concerns.

**If that doesn't work.....Cry Like a Baby........(just joking)

No, really explain your concerns, and try to find an acceptable alternative.

Good Luck,
Julie.

Members online

No members online now.