Do you celebrate your pets birthday?

oriondw

user not active
I do :) He gets 2-3 new toys and a greenie. Also less strict with him on his b-day. Usually show him a tape of his brothers, mother, and father, as well as his breeder.

Its funny how after almost 2 years he still remembers.

This is a great topic... My husband and I were just talking about Cocoa's 1st birthday coming up and I asked him if we were going to have a party.??? He say's "yeah, let's plan it at Chucky Cheese".... See he was being a smart a** and it's obviously not uncommon to have something for their birthdays.

they sell dog's birthday invitation cards in lots of place
Target, or any drug stores. and of course in petco or pet mart..

I celebrate my dog's birtday by buying a birthday cone hat, and put one on his head, and rest on our family's head.we take couple pictures.then We take out the present I got for him. new collar(old one is ripping) and 2 giant chew bones.
I feel sorry for my other dog, but he'll just have to wait for his. :)

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Yup! we celebrate!! I make a birthday cake, normally bone shaped, we have candles, party hats the works!! lol! We normally have Gus's girlfriends round for a tea party!! :D

showpug

It was Goose's birthday on Sunday. I made him Birthday cookies out of oatmeal, beef broth, egg, flour and peanut butter. He liked them a lot. He turned 7 and now he is a senior :eek: Oh, and we sang happy birthday to him :rolleyes:

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
YES! We celebrate birthdays of our pets (I mean they are family too, aren't they). I'm SO happy because there is a store in the mall that sells gourmet dog treats that are REALLY expensive and the dogs eat them in like three seconds. I'm gonna get a cake (they sell little doggy cakes too) and those treats for their birthdays and invite ALL of their friends over for a doggy party.

Dreeza

im excited to celebrate oakley's first bday (actually, his 'gotcha day...where we were told he was 6 months old...so, aug 26 means he should be 1)

we are prob going to make him a cake, and maybe take him out to a doggie park (there arent any too close by though :( )

And of course, he will definately be getting some new toys

Cidney

I forgot all about this topic, I posted it almost a year ago and you wont believe what I did this year.

I took Scooter to the vet this past June 10th and all day I was telling Scooter happy birthday, got him a new toy and apologized to Scooter for having to take him to the vet on his BIRTHDAY! Well, the vet came in, looking at Scooters chart and said, "well, I see Scooter turned 5 last month". I said, "no, his birthday is today", and the vet said, "OH, we have May 10th as his birthday". I looked at the vet and said, "well, today is May 10th, his birthday" . The vet looked at me crazy and told me today date was June 10th!!! I missed my baby's birthday by a whole monthm how could I have done that!!!

Y

yuckaduck

We use to with our other pets and we will be with Yukon. He is like one of the kids you gotta celebrate the special occasions.

Members online

No members online now.