Teddy learned a new trick

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
HAHA Teddy has learned "speak" it was difficult because he doesn't bark at anything lol unless we start howling then he will bark or howl with us so that was the way we had to teach him lol

now he will bark when I say "speak" lol but he tries to fake me out sometimes lol like he will do all the motions and open his mouth and everything but no sound hahaha he doesn't get a treat for this obviously lol. It's quite funny lol

Buckshot

Its amazing how they can half ass that trick but spend the whole night doing it flawlessly for kicks

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
lol Teddy also has to do this little hop with it too lol he can't just bark lol he has to do a little hop and 9 times out of 10 comes down on my foot lol

Doberluv

A-w-w-w....what a funny guy. That sounds pretty cute and neat how you got him to do that. Aren't dogs just the greatest? They get soooo much pleasure out of life, don't they.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
lol it was the only way we could get him to bark lol. He doesn't bark at anything except us howling lol. He is very funny lol makes me laugh everyday lol

Members online

No members online now.