Ivan came to Play!!

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Well i'm not sure if y'all remember but Ivan was the pup I found and then had to give away because Gus hated him!

Well Ivan (Now named Jo Jo, not nearly as classy as Ivan I don't think, but there you go!) came to play! And Gus and Jo Jo went ballistic!!!! :eek: Running around, breaking things, they were inside, outside, upstairs, downstairs, biting and chewing on each other! It was incredible how well they got on! They play fighted for over an hour and then Jo Jo had to have a puppy nap! He is still a baby after all! :D
It's so weird because Gus HATED him when he was staying here, but now he loves him! :rolleyes: I think he knows that the pup was only visiting!

Jo Jo looks in very good health I am pleased to say, a bit thin for my liking but you can't win them all! I'm glad things have worked out so well!

Funny creatures these dogs!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
gus just didn't want to share the luv of his life..can you blame him? He's got it sooooo good.

beagle_lovergirl

Stare at my avatar....
I love it when a pup comes to play with Belly, so fun to watch. I suppose you don't have pics of them playing? It must've been so cute :D

Members online

No members online now.