toilet seat up?

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I made Teddy a giant ice cube and I put a couple of his rawhide treats in there and some turkey hot dog pieces too :D

MyDogsLoveMe

My pets love me they do
LOL Renee that is to funny. My pittie likes the toilet water just a bit and my siberian husky just like the toilet paper. Both have redeorated my bathroom a few times with toilet paper :)

bubbatd

Really enjoyed these !!!! Chip has never gotten into toilet water, but grand dog Rude loves it. ! My first golden, Point, always used my parents bathroom.... it was a 1940's john with a lower flush at seat level. He learned by himself to flush and get a cool, fresh drink. When he was a pup, he discovered the pop up kleenex box, and cleaned out 200 tissues one day ! What a pile !! Love those pups !!!

Ash47

Taco Dog
Don't even get me started on the toilet paper issue! Roxy Mae can go through about 10 rolls a day if she were allowed. Sometimes, if she has been out of the room for a few minutes, I walk around calling her name and usually she will come to me.
Well, I walk into the one room I haven't checked and see a Chihuahua with bits of tp on her nose and hanging from her mouth with her little paws holding the roll. :rolleyes: What characters these canines are. LOL

Julie

I am back again.
I have to keep my bathroom door shut and latched!!!

I have a 3 year old son and a 5 year old son. Yes they are housebroken, OOPs - I mean potty trained!!!

My five year old can open the door and go without an incident.

But if my 3 year old is not monitered, everything not bolted down will be flushed!!!

Not to mention the dogs love to drink and slobber all over the seat.

And my labs don't take a little sip, it's more like the water nearest the ground is freshest, so they dunk their heads as far down as possible. And the excess drainage from their mouths could drown a small fish!!!

So, for many reasons my bathroom door's stay shut and latched.

Julie.

skyhigh

My border collie has never tried toilet water. He's attempted but failed. While where on the toilet he just waits outside the door for us to finish. So cute!!

Ash47

Taco Dog
Oreo will sit and stare at you while you are, ahem, taking care of business. :eek: When you are finished and flush, she stands on hind legs with front ones on the seat and watches the water swirl down. She loves it!

Dreeza

skyhigh said:
My border collie has never tried toilet water. He's attempted but failed. While where on the toilet he just waits outside the door for us to finish. So cute!!

hahah oakley does that too!

i can always see his little nose sniffing under the door, its adorable

When I get out of the shower I always open the bathroom door to see the tiny little hallway stuffed with three large dogs, lol!

For paper-capers, my blue-cat Gonzo took the cake. When he first moved in with me I had a split level apartment. I came home one day to find he'd unwound an entire new roll of Scott tissue and decorated the entire apartment with it . . . upstairs and down, every room but the kitchen. He was TOTALLY pleased with the effect, lol!

I had to break it to him that he didn't have a future in interior decorating. Shutting the bathroom door wasn't an option, as he used the toilet instead of a litter box, but we had a little talk about not stringing the toilet paper through the house and that was the end of it. He was just the neatest roommate :cool:

Colby loves to lay in the bathroom, because there's tile flooring in there and it's nice and cold....not to mention if she feels too cold there's a nice warm bathroom matrug and if she wants a drink there's a big bowl of water waiting for her.

bubbatd

Julie !! Speaking of toilets.....haven't you finished peeing yet ?? LOL>

Members online

No members online now.