bad breeders

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Not all are im a breeder...................I don't want to get into all I do but people will back me up on that.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Yup Love4Pits is a WONDERFUL breeder! I wish there where more breeders out there like her!! And Grammy was a very responsible and wonderful breeder too!!

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
For as many bad breeders there are good breeders though. You have to remember that. There are people out there who are only interested in the money, not the health or well being of their dogs or the betterment of their breed. Then there are the people who are concerned for their dogs and improving their breed.

bubbatd

BB - no, ElinHunter has never bred. She had Eli neutered and he was one of the last from my breedings. Of all of my pups through my breedings, none were ever bred. I made sure each new owner knew the responsibilty of breeding and they chose to come back to me than do it on their own. I had some families that got their 4th golden from me. They learned from me that it wasn't a "whim" thing and each one had a clause in the purchase to contact me if they chose to breed.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
bubbatd said:
BB - no, ElinHunter has never bred. She had Eli neutered and he was one of the last from my breedings. Of all of my pups through my breedings, none were ever bred. I made sure each new owner knew the responsibilty of breeding and they chose to come back to me than do it on their own. I had some families that got their 4th golden from me. They learned from me that it wasn't a "whim" thing and each one had a clause in the purchase to contact me if they chose to breed.
See how great of a breeder you are!!!

bubbatd

Bless you ! Make that you were ........I'm now into rescue ... I would love nothing more than bring good pups into this world , but time marches on. My line is now gone,,,though memories are here ! Yes, I do have Chip, but he was fixed years ago and I am no longer able to do justice to the breed. My years of breeding were the best !!! To take those pups from day 1 and love and socialize them to 8 weeks were a joy ! And they all went to waiting forever homes .....102 pups in 40 years with no advertising.

luvmydogs

LOVE4PITS...i want babe!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL shes beautiful.uhm WAGGY, u didnt tell us anything else...have u been ripped off by one? or whats the story??

Members online

No members online now.