Thief!

Fran27

I was cooking tonight, making crepes.. Basically we just fill them in in the kitchen then go eat... I left the package of deli ham at the back of the counter, about half a pound of it. I noticed it was weird when I was eating because Boris wasn't here. Well, he had stolen the package and was running outside with it. When my husband started chasing him with some hotdogs to trade and get it back, he just emptied the bag and swallowed the whole thing, plastic divider included, in like 3 seconds.

Sometimes I wish I had got a small dog.

OOOOOHHHH NOOOOOOOO.... what a thief! You might follow him around to see how that plastic comes out his butt... he may need your help! :eek:

Fran27

Well it was really thin... And it's not the first time he eats plastic and stuff. He's just too good at stealing everything... So I'm not too worried, but I hope it will be fine.

LOL!! Just last Saturday, Colby and May stole these little empty milk cartons off the counter (we had made homemade ice cream) and tore them to pieces. We came back from dinner (we had gone out to dinner) to shredded garbage. :rolleyes:

Sorry, your pups are going to have to work overtime to catch up on their thieving, lol!

Let's see, where do I start???

When I went to get the tomatoes I was letting ripen for a big salad for dinner and found the soggy bag, sans tomatoes . . . any number of bread articles . . . the big bologna sandwiches I had made for Charley and were gone when I turned back around from getting him a frozen mug and a beer . . . three TV remotes, the DVD and the VCR remote and the one that goes to the home theatre system . . . MY BRAS . . . the half a cantalope I had covered and sitting at the back of the counter . . . several packages of ground beef thawing at various times . . . the chicken Herbie (our neighbor and Chester's 'dad') had thawed out in his kitchen sink and ready to go on the grill . . . Herbie's checkbook . . . two of the life preservers from his boat . . . full jars of peanut butter found with the lids unscrewed, half eaten and stashed away for later consumption . . . habanero/Jack cheese . . . I could go on and on, lol!

Members online

No members online now.