Little Carlie meets BIG doggies! *PICS*

*Amy*

Carlie and I visited my parents a few weeks ago and Carlie got to meet their 2 Goldens. They seemed so big compared to her and she seemed really intimidated at first, but after a lot of desensitization, Carlie got along with them really well.

Here's all of them together: Bailey in the back, Lucy in the front, and Carlie hiding.

Not a very photogenic bunch, heh? lol

Bailey and Carlie sitting like nice little girls.

Bailey thinking about chasing Carlie in this one...

*MORE*

*Amy*

Bailey and my feet.

And Lucy...who has a very dry elbow, lol.

*The End*

*Amy*

Thanks everyone :D Yeah, I love Goldens and I really miss them now that I'm away from home! They're so much fun.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Golden's are a bounch of fun, aren't they? :D I know now that one day, I will have one.

I, too, love the darker coats....gorgeous dogs.

malmo

Here to learn
If I ever get a big dog, there are a few contenders and Goldens are definitely one of them. I love little dogs but if I ever live in a house with some land, you bet your bum I'll get me a big pup to go along with my tiny guys. Carlie is so cute!

*Amy*

Thanks Lizmo and malmo! You can bet your bum I'll have a big golden retriever one day as well, lol. :D I'm so glad she got along with them because now I know we can get another dog or dogs in the future and she'll be fine with them, regardless of their size.

wishbone

It was always good time meeting someone's pet and taking pictures together. Thanks for sharing nice shots on lovely ladies.

*Amy*

Thanks Jessie and no problem, wishbone! :) I need to take more pictures... I've been slacking lately, lol.

Members online

No members online now.