Cell Phones for Dogs!!!

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Ok, that is strange. What's even stranger is the person that buys one for their dog. I mean I know they had good intentions but my god...cellphones :rolleyes: .

bass

Thats exactly what I thought. What has our world come to?....lol

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
hello Victor..get your can right back in the yard,,i mean it now dude..ha like he wouldn't ignore that as much as he did my hollaring at him today..now if it had a scary buzzz..oh yeah, that is a sound burst collar..geez

Hmmm . . . could have some excellent applications if you think about it, aside from law enforcement, search dogs, etc. Think about what a tool it could be dealing with a dog with severe separation anxiety . . .

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
yer taht was all on the news ages ago in japan wee i do want one but god i bet they are exspenive!

bonster

Disappointed :(
Wonder if the dogs will be able to text-message you back... "be there in a minute... just on a great scent!!!" :D

Shiva would be constantly paging me at the grocery store . . . "do they have any turkey necks?" . . . "did you get me any sweet 'taters?" . . . "did you remember bones?" . . . "Kharma's in the garbage, it wasn't me this time!" . . . "If Kharma says I was the one who got in the trash she's lying!" . . . Heaven help me if it were a camera phone - Diva time!

Kharma: "Shiva did it all. I've been your little angel pup . . . "

And poor Bimmer . . . "When are you going to get back here? These two are driving me crazy!"

avenlee

It is a funny concept, but think of people who have dogs to help with rehabilitation or handicaps. It may actually work!

My 16 yr old daughter finds it hard to answer her cell phone when I call. :rolleyes: This past weekend... good example. I'll spare you the details.

aurorab

Hi I'm new here but I just read this and I just read this and couldn't believe it. If I got this my dog would go nuts. If I'm on the phone and she can here my voice she goes crazy and runs around looking for me. If I used this she would apend her whole day looking around the house and when she could find me she'd either get sad or mad and when she gets mad she usually leave you a little present!
I have seem those moniters that you can watch your animals during the day and then I might use the cell phone. "Baby leave that alone" or "Go lay down" or "don't do that" but if you can't see them and there is just a voice from beyond... that would creep me out, and I would guess it would do the same for them.

bass

lol@ the pizza guy comment

I see the future in this....

Every cat in America will become jealous now......

OR, they will think we have finally come to our senses and figure we have put explosives on the dogs,.........there will be cat parties everywhere if they think this route!

Members online

No members online now.