Another Belly Update!

beagle_lovergirl

Stare at my avatar....
I'm so proud of Belly! She knows all her basic commands and some cute tricks, and we're starting practicing her stack and gait (for showing) and jumps and tunneling(for agility). She's already potty-trained (seems like it, no accidents for 2 weeks) Yay! She's also developed a taste for swimming and skating by my side. And she's very well behaved too! Yesterday I had a street hockey game and took Belly with me. I put her in a stay near the benches. She didn't even blink! Lol, ok she did, but it's just a figure of speech. I have to get some more pics for you guys :)

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
Ok
--How was Belly when you got her?
--Is it good to start training Dallas the basic commands now..even tho he is 6 weeks old?
--How old was Belly when you started agility training w/ her?
-- Where did you get your agility training stuff for Belly?

beagle_lovergirl

Stare at my avatar....
Dakotah_2009 said:
Ok
--How was Belly when you got her?
--Is it good to start training Dallas the basic commands now..even tho he is 6 weeks old?
--How old was Belly when you started agility training w/ her?
-- Where did you get your agility training stuff for Belly?
--How old? 10 weeks. How was she? Very sleepy :D
--The earlier the better, just make sure he doesn't get too tired
--I started last week lol
-- I made them out of PVC pipes and wood boards. This is a good site for instructions, just make them smaller for Dallas http://www.dog-play.com/agility/agilitye.html

gapeach

Big Mutts
Sounds like you have been working with her alot, godd job Belly and Beagle!

skyhigh

Beagle lover girl. I got a few questions for you too! lol...

1) Can you post a pic of Belly stacked? Im in the process of teaching Maddy and want to show train her too

2) How about gaiting, how do you do it? Like, on your left side. Do you have a special show collor and lead for Belly?

Thanks

skyhigh

Thanks. Also some of her gaiting. Anything really to do with showing. I'm watching other dogs do it so i can teach Maddy :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Thumbs up..great job..you have made Belly a good citizen...i wondered if a beagle was even trainable from the ones around here..little dogs get away with all kind of sin because their owners do not train them.things a big dog wouldn't even dream of..you have made Belly a model for the Beagle world..I am very very proud of you both!

M

Manchesters

Shepherds are stacked completely differently from other breeds. Check on line and you should find some pictures.

skyhigh

Thanks. Yeah, i know. The one back leg is closer in to the other. But thanks to the book BLG recomended on another thread i'll be getting at it soon :)

Members online

No members online now.