Are you Dressing your dog up for Halloween

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
I saw a poodle costume in a magazine so I thought maybe if we get a poodle dressing my little girl up as a poodle and taking the poodle with us. Hannah I got a pair of horns for but ofcourse she won't keep them on. There is a dog wonder woman costume and I thought that maybe Hannah would be able to stay in that. I don't know I have to decide between the poodle costume, Blue from Blue's Clues, or Eeyore for my daughter.

bubbatd

At our Golden Retriever meeting, one was dreesed up as a hot dog !! Really cute !! Hoemade are the best !!

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
I don't know, I don't think I'd dress her up this year because she'll be a really little pup. Hannah's old enough to be embarrassed but I don't want to embarrass a recently acquired pup.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
for some reason I see him and a peanut comes to mind. Maybe his color though. I don't know how easy it would be to get him a peanut costume though.

Y

yuckaduck

German Sheperd Gurl said:
I will see what I can do on pics cause I dont have a digital camera yet ok.

Mail them to me and I will do same as last time. I know Sasha and Rosco are yours, so no problem.

Y

yuckaduck

German Sheperd Gurl said:
I would have to express them cause that took way too long last time.Mail service pissed me off.

2 weeks to come from western Ontario to Eastern Ontario, yup long time.

Im not putting Bluedawg in any costume, Im not sure how he would take it even if I was inclined to do so.

I learned Halloween grew out of the Celtic New Year and the Chatholic Church and not some evil or satanistic hootchka. Kenosha, WI has some great huanted houses.

Members online

No members online now.