Cooper; hunting; once he's grown

Mordy

Quigleyfied
if i were you, i'd locate the local vizsla club and find a mentor. :)

as far as i can tell, this one would be the closest to you:
South Coast Vizsla Club
Rick Demolina
2502 Huntington, #6
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
(714) 374-8124
[email protected]

filarotten

Fila the love
Just hate to see a potential hunter go to waste. If you do need help with the video let me know. Cooper is sooooo cute. And as a mother,,,,What are you doing up this late? You should be asleep. You need to go to bed. Take Cooper with you. You will both sleep better.

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
Well I don't think BB guns will work, but it all depends on if you want to hunt like ducks, deer, raccoons, squrriel, etc. BB guns to me are just for pratice.
I have a .22 rifle and they are GREAT for beginners and I don't think it was alot of money. My dad bought it for me when I was 13 and I should be getting a Pump Action Rifle soon, b/c I need to use a better gun. But if you are worrying about a gun that kicks then get the .22, but if you're not then go for the Pump Action its kicks some but not much if you hold it right.
I plan on getting Dallas into Duck Hunting instead of agility..so yea i need to learn how to shoot more.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
You can get a decent starter rifle at Wal-mart for about 100 bucks...I need to call my friend Billy tonight anyway, and he's a big gun enthusiast/hunter. I'll ask him

Members online