t-touch

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i have been trying to do the tellington touch with Mary to ease her older dog aches and pains. I haven't seen a marked difference but she certainly hasn't gotten any worse either. I started with Vic about a week ago. It seems to put him into a very calm state and i dare say he is more affection then ever..a calmer affection at that. I read a book about a farmer that lives in Missouri. She tried it on the calf she was having trouble getting to suckle and called it a miracle. Has anyone else attempted the technique and were there any changes in health or behavior?

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I've heard a little about this and it kind of piqued my interest. Keep us posted on how it's going with your duo.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
when i first heard the lady talk about how she came about using this..and that she didn't claim to be a healer....didn't know why it worked..i listened harder..then the radio program discribed how zoos all over the world send for her..how she got results when everything else had failed...that is when i decided to find out more. This was before it became as popular as it is now. I would love to attend a seminar but haven't been able to yet. I do feel that Victor has "changed". He is more calm, more responsive, and not nearly as spastic. I try to keep an open mind about all kinds of health care. I want to make mary as comfortable as possible for as long as possible. It took awhile before i think i got my hand right, and left my wrist more loose..anyway i am trying.
Blue your qoute is just awesome..i want it for a bumper sticker AND a t-shirt..lol i think it may be the best motto for living i have ever read. :D

bogolove

Thaks for the website. That looks really interesting. I may try it on Brady and see if it can help him to get settled and not be such a pacer.

Saje

Island dweller
I took a course on this with ... Robin Hood. Seriously, she's Linda's sister or sister-in-law or something. I was about 13 at the time so I don't remember it all but I loved it. And so did the horses. It's way more than just a massage. She has books and stuff to. I think it would be interesting for just about anyone.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
if i hadn't seen such a marked improvement in Victor's overall attitude i wouldn't have believed it possible..even tho i try to keep an open mind i still have a hard time if the proof is just too good to be true....i hope other members give it a try and let us know if they did or did not see any difference.

Members online

No members online now.