Pics of Sunny and Daisy (image heavy)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
they look so good together!!! ANd Sunny's face in the last pic ( i think it was the last) the one of the two in the grass together shows how much he is enjoying having a canine friend. Daisy is a doll..her markings are so clean and sharp, i think she is very very pretty.

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
thank you. I think they look just right together too. I had such fun taking pictures of them playing and romping. I feel like I understand why parents with one child decide to have two :) She is so happy here, and Sunny is alternatly having a blast and being annoyed with her "little sister" antics :) Such a wise old man and goofy little boy at the same time Sunny is. I have to say I am proud of the picture of his face. I can't pinpoint why, I just really like it. Of course he's my first baby so I think he is perfect lol :D Daisy, btw thinks she is very pretty too. :rolleyes: it is a bit silly dealing with this little diva, as I am used to Sunny just doing what is asked because he wants to please. It is all about Daisy in her head. "why do what she's asking if I don't want to?" is her motto, unless of course I have food...especially food I am planning to give to Sunny . Sigh. They are happy together, that much I know. Sunny doesn't let just anyone eat his food or play with his stuffed Kong toy!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Aw, I love Daisy's smile! They look like they have such fun together! Is this all your property?

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
Zoom said:
Aw, I love Daisy's smile! They look like they have such fun together! Is this all your property?
Sigh...I wish :) Nope, this is the local park. The same park where I found that icky snake :( They did have a good time, and it is super safe as we are down over an embankment and it seems as if it is almost fenced in for all the weeds.There is plenty of room to romp without getting in anyone elses way so no one complains that the dogs are all down there off leash (they do if it is up in the main park area)

gapeach

Big Mutts
Sunny is such a big boy now, very hansome pic of him alone. And Daisy's close up looks just like she's smiling. They look like they're having a great time.

Members online

No members online now.