The Reason my husband was so against

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Getting Emily's foster Malinois. And basically told me we couldn't because of the money. Which I wouldn't argue with him over (and he knew) because he's the one that does the finances.

He's been planning this for a while now, and I had apparently told him a while ago he could pick the next breed/dog we got. So he did. Even though he picked it for me. It was a surprise.

Puppy! by CharlieDogist, on Flickr

And so, puppy. Nameless currently. Collie/Lab cross. My mother used to have a Collie mix, and I adored that dog, so he decided it was meant to be, and when they told him the puppies would be leaving six years to the day we got Ozzy, he went for it. Took me to a party next door for NYE and then told me to go next door and pick a puppy. (His friends live next to these people)

And I'm a huge sucker and can't say no to a puppy face.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Thank you! I'm hoping I picked the best puppy, lol. Even if they were an oops litter, the parents were both super nice dogs. The lab father is apparently a hunting machine, and the mother (rough collie) was just about the sweetest dog I've ever met. She practically melted in my lap.

He's a super social puppy, outgoing, not spooky or shy, and is super cute, which doesn't hurt at all, lol.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I totally saw a rough collie today, on my way to work. And cuddled it. It was gorgeous, and I have no idea where it was from, never seen it before :p

Anyway, you already know what I think of said puppy. LOL

spiffy

Cute cute pup. My eyes have turned green with envy.:) I've been wanting a new dog too.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Awww.....the puppy is adorable! I love the pics of the two of them together; it looks like they will be best buddies.

I also had to add, what a nice surprise from your husband.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
OMG Squeeeeee!!! That's really funny, he must have been like, "NO NO NO NO NO!" when you brought up another dog. :D

He's super cute and I bet will grow into a very beautiful dog.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Thanks everyone! So far (except I'm super jealous of Fran and Toller who's puppies are farther along in housetraining lol) he's been really good. Holy crap he's got a set of lungs on him though!

OMG Squeeeeee!!! That's really funny, he must have been like, "NO NO NO NO NO!" when you brought up another dog. :D

He's super cute and I bet will grow into a very beautiful dog.
He was! I was going "WHAT?! She's fantastic! She's an adult, who's with a great trainer! WTF?!"

And he's scrambling trying to come up with some sort of excuse. :p

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
YOur husband is rocking awesome. Congrats. I am green with envy, that is a nice looking puppy.

Members online

No members online now.