Official 2014 Secret Santa Sign-Up Thread!

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Sorry, guys. I'm working on getting things set up to hopefully get things to those waiting.

Do you have the tracking number or can Jess get it and send it to you? Sometimes if the recipient calls the post office they will magically "find" it, while if the sender calls they aren't very motivated to look for the package...
I'm waiting for confirmation of when it was supposedly delivered, though I'll see about getting the confirmation number when they get back to me! From what I understand, the sender called the post office and they claimed it was delivered.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I'm apparently an idiot who put the wrong zip on my address so whoever my SS is, I apologize. I still haven't received a package - but totally know why now. Hopefully it fimds it way to where it belongs, either to me or back to the sendee.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
If needed-I could always send out extras. Don't know if I could do a whole package again. But... I'll look into it :)

Same here. Although apparently my SS has a tracking # that says delivered... So I'm guessing I will never get mine. :( :( :( :(
Not to blow my cover but I'm your Secret Santa! They said it was delivered on the 30th :( You WILL get a gift and I made you a new package so if the Post Office finds the other one it will just be a bonus. That will be getting shipped out on Monday and I will send you the tracking number so we can keep an eye on it.

I hope you didn't think I forgot you! I had so much fun packing your boxes and picking out your gifts.

GipsyQueen

My Secret Santa got here after alllll :D:D:D

It got stuck in customs for what ever reason before Christmas - and they only notified me on Friday that I got a package. :rolleyes:
I'm not really sure why exactly it got stuck in customs since there was a declaration and everything on it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: And now I feel really bad because you paid express shipping on it - and it took ages to get here :(

THANK YOU, Spacemutt!! Zora will LOVE LOVE LOVE everything she got (I cant show her until Friday :/) Everything is amazing! I will post pictures when she unwraps it!! I had to open it at the customs office but I'll put everything back in for her! THANK YOU!! :)

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Oh man that sucks.

If we need to do a gathering of items for people that didn't get a SS package. I'm all in for donating a few things.
I can send a few things too!
I've purchased extras if we need to put something together
If needed-I could always send out extras. Don't know if I could do a whole package again. But... I'll look into it :)
Thanks, guys!

It sounds like everything has been figured out :)

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Mine still hasn't arrived, but I'm not sure if it's made its way back to its sendee or if it has been lost in transit trying to find a zip that doesn't exisit. :/

xpaeanx

Not to blow my cover but I'm your Secret Santa! They said it was delivered on the 30th :( You WILL get a gift and I made you a new package so if the Post Office finds the other one it will just be a bonus. That will be getting shipped out on Monday and I will send you the tracking number so we can keep an eye on it.

I hope you didn't think I forgot you! I had so much fun packing your boxes and picking out your gifts.
Well if you send me the tracking information from the first one I will contact my post office and ask them about it. I definitely haven't received anything and there hasn't been any snow so there is no chance that got buried or anything. This way you aren't out double.

This stinks. I used to always think so highly of the post but there have been a few instances recently that I am really starting to doubt them. :(

GipsyQueen

Well if you send me the tracking information from the first one I will contact my post office and ask them about it. I definitely haven't received anything and there hasn't been any snow so there is no chance that got buried or anything. This way you aren't out double.

This stinks. I used to always think so highly of the post but there have been a few instances recently that I am really starting to doubt them.
:(
Me too :( Seems my package got stuck in customs because the postal service too lazy/busy to declare my package at customs. :rolleyes:
I am going fail a complaint though - it was sent with express shipping and everything - and they just didn't take it through customs :(

Members online