Too Soon

I woke up this morning when I felt something bump the foot of the bed. Kharma, of course, lol!

But I REALLY woke up when I realized that from head to rump, the king sized bed isn't that much longer than she is anymore!

What happened to my ittybittyprittybaby???? She's gotten so grown up! [sniffs]

Saje

Island dweller
LOL That's a BIG dog! I woke up yesterday getting pounced on by.. Maverick! Ooooff

Y

yuckaduck

Yukon doesn't get me up it is the blasted kids that get up at the crack of dawn. Ah man need to blacken the window so they don't notice the sun is up.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
blink and their grown..turn around and their gone.that is why we gotta hug em and lovem each and every day! I too woke up in a different way. I felt whiskers against my nose and chin..the yup..the tiniest of little licks..i still feigned sleep and darned if he didn't do it again. Now i don't go around kissing anybody on the lips..i kiss hyia's top of the head or cheek..i am just not a lip kisser..in fact there is no one besides hyia to give a peck of love. I am not a fan of being licked either so i have no idea where this came from.

Y

yuckaduck

smkie said:
blink and their grown..turn around and their gone.that is why we gotta hug em and lovem each and every day! I too woke up in a different way. I felt whiskers against my nose and chin..the yup..the tiniest of little licks..i still feigned sleep and darned if he didn't do it again. Now i don't go around kissing anybody on the lips..i kiss hyia's top of the head or cheek..i am just not a lip kisser..in fact there is no one besides hyia to give a peck of love. I am not a fan of being licked either so i have no idea where this came from.
So true eh, about them growing fast. Lily is already 3 years old and Megan 2 years old. Seems like just yesterday they were tiny little babies, now they are my big babies. Don't worry I love and cherrish every second I spend with them because I know I can never go back and make up. Gotta live for right now with them. I will give them a hug and a kiss right now though just to be sure they feel extra love.

Debi

I feel the same...where are my babies...and my puppies??????? POOF...grown.

Doberluv

My goodness! That is a big dog! Isn't that something how fast they grow up? Lyric turned two yesterday. I'm thinking the same thing...Where did my little Doberboy go? LOL.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh Renee, how fast they grow. I've only had Kona 4 months and she's so much bigger now. I always wish Max could have stayed that little ball of white fluf that he was.

keyodie

Keyozilla
Yeah, Charlie's grown a lot since he was a puppy...when he was a puppy, he was so light!!! :D It was so easy to carry him, but now I can hardly pick him up.

bubbatd

" Turn around , turn around and he's a young man of his own " ,or " Sunrise...Sunset ".......believe me, friends, it all passes too quickly !!

Members online

No members online now.