Your dogs' favorite toys

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Just to give each other ideas.

One of the favorites here is the kong squeaker tennis balls.

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/produ...=pla&catargetid=530005150000113508&cadevice=c

This thing is a hit too lately. Mia has had one and I bought the bigger one for Hank. They both love them.

http://www.petsmart.com/gsi/webstor...001b2166c62d&gclid=CMD-x82RlsICFUNrfgodFpIAZg

Hank's favorite toy ever is a Bobo loofa toy but god it has not held up at all. Anyone have a recomendation for a sturdier toy like this?

http://www.petworldshop.com/toy-shop-playables/petsmart-bobo-loofa-dog-toy.php

Also skineeez are popular

http://www.chewy.com/dog/ethical-pe...et&utm_term=&gclid=CMj8pqOSlsICFUuVfgodrD4AvQ

Grab

Brooks likes pretty much any toy aside from hard plastic things or anything too heavy. As far as balls go, he doesn't care for tennis balls, but likes medium sized squishy or rubber balls.

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
Cobain has taken a real liking to these 2:

The Hol-ee-roler because it's light, but ball shaped, and he can play tug with it.

And the Jolly Ball. The bigger the better.
But he'll play with anything.

Rigby like anything that she can whip around and possibly beat other dogs with
Skineez are a big hit with her, as is the hide-a-squirrel.

She loves to have the log loaded up with squirrels and then thrashing around to get them all out.

Maisy - Stuffies for sure. She likes to, uh, disassemble them. She doesn't eat them, but Squash will, so we had to put a moratorium on them although since she's in Maisy jail/room rest for awhile longer I guess she could have some of her very own.

Pip doesn't really toy, but he loves a good old stick.

Squash - Right now the kong squeaker balls are a favorite. He can just stand or run around squeaking them forever, and he's learning to like a good game of fetch.

They all seem to love these and so do I since it tends to keep them busy.

Yay, no stuffing to pick up!

Squeaker + Ball = Awesome!

Really, you can never have too many squeakers around my crew....

BostonBanker

Meg doesn't really do toys, so she will abstain.

Gusto has training toys (not really used otherwise) and house toys.

For training, the Kong squeaker balls are huge. He adores them and will happily stand there squeaking it non-stop until he keels over from exhaustion - or he pushes the squeaker out. Once the squeakers are dead, he is allowed to have them in the house, and they are ALMOST as fun, as you can still stand there squashing them in your mouth, even if they don't squeak.

After lamenting the near-death of his favorite tug toy, and searching in vain for a substitute, a friend finally picked me up two of the Kent tugs, which he loves. I'm about to order a couple more to have on hand. They aren't left out, because tugs, but his love for them merits mentioning.
http://www.saltydogcanvas.com/planetdogkenttug.aspx

The only thing that stands out in the house toy category is Lambie. He adores the Lamb Chop toys with a level of obsession that borders on creepy. He gets one every year for Christmas, but I never throw away the old ones - which are tattered flat pieces of skin that resemble the dirty remnants of baby blanket kids carry around when they are way too old to do such things. If he is in your lap at night, odds are high that at least one, if not more, Lambies are on your lap as well. He will randomly get down to get another one, then go back to sleep with his head resting on it. There is yet another one already in the closet for Christmas morning.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003XVYKVI/ref=s9_simh_gw_p199_d0_i2?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-1&pf_rd_r=1FYD5BNF2769ZMS1B4TC&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=1970559082&pf_rd_i=desktop

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
I forgot about blue Kong wubbas.
Only the blue ones.

For the longest time, whenever I took Cobain into a petstore he would grab a blue wubba off the shelf. I think his tastes have expanded now though (likely since Rigby has started beating him with them)

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
It's called the west paw salsa.
and it's holy in this apartment.

He tears through stuffed animals like mad... but this one has survived. and he is OBSESSED WITH IT
Every dog I give one too falls into the same obsession

Oko

Silence, peasants.
If you can tug it, she will love it. Probably green squishy ball on a rope. Or annoying squeaky latex rubber Ducks.

jackson67

When my Lucky was young, he liked to play with a ball or something like stuffed animals, sometimes, he torn my stuffs apart. Then my brother had a business trip abroad and brought Lucky a Kong Wobber ( u can search it on the internet) because it's heavy weighted, hence will not move around that much, unless kicked by the dog around. It seems that Lucky likes that toy very much though i found it a little boring :)):rofl1:

Holly is a collector. If you're missing anything you have to go check her favourite bed, or maybe under the couch cushions. Also, all stuffies are hers. She doesn't get aggressive, just gently takes them and piles them all on her bed.

Except for Lambchop, that belongs to Jesse. He gets unreasonably upset and paces if Holly swipes it. He won't try to take it from her but he'll try to stare her down until she leaves it. Oh, and the Angry Birds head with a sound chip. We have to remember to take it away from him at the end of the day because it's sort of creepy in the middle of the night.

Rig really only likes his stuffless honking fox, but he really just wants to dehair the tail so his time's limited with it.

It's called the west paw salsa.
and it's holy in this apartment.

He tears through stuffed animals like mad... but this one has survived. and he is OBSESSED WITH IT
Every dog I give one too falls into the same obsession
Toby kind of has one of these guys. It's a blue monster with no stuffing in it but his favorites are the no-stuffing squirrels and birds and so on. The only problem is he treats them like a chew toy now :/

Corvus has an assortment of favorites, but his Holy Grail is the tennis ball. Second runner up would be his Jive ball, then third would be either his Kong ball or his Jolly ball. He has a thing for balls.

Ditto thinks the world is her toy, and her toy preferences change by the minute. You can never go wrong with a gigantic stuffed toy for her though. I search yard sales for the oversized stuffed toys or pillow pals. She has a giant spongebob that she drags around quite frequently. It's bigger than her, but that doesn't deter her one bit.

Snark

Mutts to you
Mick and Murph don't really 'do' toys, they like chewing on things though, so I get them the kong tube-shaped things that they haven't managed to shred, along with antlers, himalayan chews, etc.

Riley rotates through the toys, he loves plush squeakies and his Long & Lovely Lammie has held up pretty well. (It's fleece covered carpet with squeakers in each foot and one in the head, about 2 ft. long).

His next go-to toy is his Bag o' balls, it holds 9 plush balls, (half have squeakers) and you can buy replacement balls. He likes to play fetch up and down the stairs with them. (J&J Dog Supply)

Outside it's a toss up between his foxtail and his push 'n play jolly ball.

krissy

Any soft stuffy or soft tuggable. Not such a big fan of hard toys. They will fetch balls but aren't ball crazy. Kili is starting to really enjoy a disc and picks them up on her own from time to time now. But soft tug toy will always win.

Members online

No members online now.