Allie Draws Live!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Ok sweet. Sorry I didn't double check with you earlier. I just chalked it up to you probably getting bombarded with drawing requests.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
I'll be streaming at 7:00pm EST tonight! I'll be working on a few different things tonight. Same link as previous posts, come join us! I'll be going until 9:30 or 10:00.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
I wanted to pop in and say that I'm working on getting this going again. Spotty internet at my new place made streaming difficult, but new hardware is making things better. :D Stay tuned!

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Finally, we're back, and doing something completely different tonight!

From 5:00pm EST until 8:00pm EST, I'll be doing live sketches in support of Sit With Me dog rescue! Info about how it works is in my newish blog post:

http://alliepets.com/?p=1957

Hope to see some of you there, it's first come first served for commissions!

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
So, the live sketch session was SUPER fun and really successful. Thanks to the Chazzers who made it, as always I loves you guys the mostest. :)

I don't often toot my own blog's horn here as to not be annoying, but I did post a recap post about last night's stream and I would be delighted if you guys could suggest/comment there about anything that you think would improve on future stream sessions. I know many of you are fans of the streams and I want to accomodate as best as possible in the future. :)

http://alliepets.com/?p=1990

If you showed up last night, thanks again for hanging out!

Members online

No members online now.