CAOgirl (member) has been shot and killed

Sevie

Wow That is just so sad :( Beautiful Picture Skittle.

I never talked to her, but she seems like a great person. Her poor kids, 2 and 4 legged. What a huge loss, I don't know, I would feel terrible if I were the kids, their dad is probably like a part of them, and he killed someone they loved. Wow. Just Wow. Not sure what they thought of him before but I can't imagine now.

My Thoughts and Prayers go out to the family and animals.

R.I.P Barbara

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I just saw this. . .I'm so infuriated and saddened. Tears are coming to my eyes. I'm so sorry to hear the world is missing such a wonderful person, and her life taken so cruelly and unjustly.
I will keep her children, pets, and other family in my thoughts and heart.
And, Amber, that's beautiful.

HoundedByHounds

Oh, it's *you*
Barbara was laid to rest yesterday. Be advised some of the sidebar articles on this page are hard to read...they're about her husband. The main article is simply a statement or two about the services for Barbara.

I want to add that I HATE the way the media focuses so much on the perpetrator and says so little about the victims.

ARTICLE.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Barbara was laid to rest yesterday. Be advised some of the sidebar articles on this page are hard to read...they're about her husband. The main article is simply a statement or two about the services for Barbara.

I want to add that I HATE the way the media focuses so much on the perpetrator and says so little about the victims.

ARTICLE.
Those side articles are just... wow.

I agree, so much focus on the criminal and not on the victim is sad. I understand the want to know why these things happen, but I hate that they throw around victim names so easily.

Those were people, and innocent lives lost.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Thanks for posting. What a touching aritcle. May Barbara always be an angel in heaven watching over her 2 boys, animals, and her family.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
and may all our heart dogs be there to bring her the joy they brought us.

heartdogs

I still feel so badly for those two boys. That despicable, cowardly act will stay with them their whole lives. Not fair. Just not fair.

Members online