$5 sketches anyone?

Saeleofu

So, I'm trying to get to Washington for a weekend of collie specialties for Logan, but until I have a full time job, the funds aren't there. Logan's breeder can help me show and may be able to help with entry fees even, but I need to pay for the flight and travel costs. I'm trying to raise those funds through my art and my leashes/harnesses.

Here are some examples of recent ink sketches, all done within the last several days (these are all based on random dogs from the lookatmydog subreddit). I haven't drawn in 2 years before now, so my style has changed a bit since the last time I was drawing.

Sketches with digital delivery (but still drawn on paper!) start at $5, and mailed sketches start at $10.

Anyone interested?

If you want to check out what else I have to offer, here's my gofundme link: http://www.gofundme.com/5wpmto

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I hope this is going well for you. Do you add color? People might want to know.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I had a beautiful set that I was given for Christmas once. Derwent, enough to make me swoon. My daughter (not grandgirl) took them to school without asking and I got about a third of them back. EVery once in a while I find them in the pencil bin at the thrift store. IF you pm me with your addres I can start gathering up what I have in a bowl here and there and send them to you. Not a lot, but enough maybe for a start.

Members online

No members online now.