THIS WILL BREAK YOUR HEART, It did mine :(

S

savethebulliedbreeds

Sorry, I watched the first 2 seconds until she said she was with the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals. Just another ploy for them to get money.

I understand that puppymills suck but PETA sucks too.

S

savethebulliedbreeds

NOTHING about PETA is good. When the president of PETA says that people shouldnt have pets and that all pit bulls should be dead....well....that about sums PETA up. They are a bunch of a$$holes.

Maxy24

I used to think PETA was good until I came here, now I know what they are really. They don't believe you should own pets and they are all for BSL. They don't believe in ANY breeding, even by ethical, responsible breeders.

That said, I still watched the video because puppy mills are real, and it was heart breaking. Puppy Mills are just horrendous, how people can still but from pet stores, after knowing what a puppy mill is, is beyond me.

goldiefur

NOTHING about PETA is good. When the president of PETA says that people shouldnt have pets and that all pit bulls should be dead....well....that about sums PETA up. They are a bunch of a$$holes.
I don't know how true this is but after hurricane Katrina it is said PETA came down here and picked up/stole van loads of Pitt Bulls drove out of New Orleans with them and euthanized them because people should not have them because they are so vicious. I know for a fact animal groups took dogs out of peoples back yards and the owners were back here living and at work for the day!:yikes: From what I heard they just went down streets stealing everyones dogs because they did not think they should be outside sounds like a PETA thing to me. I don't really agree with dogs being locked out but come on these groups have no right to steal peoples pets.

H

HarleyD

PETA does suck, but watching that video (and ignoring her comments) was pretty sad. Especially the poor pomeranian that was being bullied. Did you see it's little eyes when it looked at the camera? It's like she was just begging for someone to help. :( The poor dogs running in circles, bouncing off walls and pacing was equally as bad.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I used to think PETA was good until I came here, now I know what they are really. They don't believe you should own pets and they are all for BSL. They don't believe in ANY breeding, even by ethical, responsible breeders.

That said, I still watched the video because puppy mills are real, and it was heart breaking. Puppy Mills are just horrendous, how people can still but from pet stores, after knowing what a puppy mill is, is beyond me.
ONe woman told me she believed in free speech and that i was doing a good job. EVen as i told her ALL the facts about puppy mills, she STIll bought that pup from the pen on the side of the road. Her pup wasn't but 6 weeks old, not gaunt, but not fat and rolly either. I coudln't believe it..i told her about suppressed immune systems, the litter after litter...:mad:

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Sorry, but I can't watch that again! I watched it before and it made me sick! I strongly, greatly, LOATH PETA! And if you ask me, they let on like they "love" animals, but with what they are doing, I don't think so!

carlar

Dog Lover Boutique
Sorry but I couldn't finish watching it. The state that place is in needs to have stonger laws and requirements for dog breeders. Kansas used to have a very bad reputation but since requiring licenses and inspections that has improved drastically. This was a very bad place but there are good breeders out there.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I just watched it and that backs up exactly why i was outraged at the pic of those wire runs with dirt underneath. Anyone that can watch that video, peta or not, and not see why i think wire bottom cages are so wrong i want to vomit, and disagree must be without a heart or any sense of compassion. THat is exactly what those wire runs were. THat is why i was so passionate about my opinions that i posted. NO dog should ever be on wire..cries...Peta or not, that was an excellent educational video that allllllllll pet owners should watch. They didn't go into the mutating bacterias and viruses that spread into the world population i wish they would have. IF you think it doesn't affect you, just wait it will. Wish i could make that Grandmother that bought the puppy from the puppymiller while i protested sit down and watch this with her precious grandchild. I bet her grandbaby would be realy proud of her grandmother. :rolleyes: :mad:

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Surely PETA promotes animals welfare to a lot of people who otherwise wouldn't hear about it.

There are aspects that are extreme, but ALL publicity is good publicity when animal welfare is involved.

Greenpeace is extreme, and controversial, but EVERYONE knows about saving the planet because of them.

THAT is a good thing. You don't HAVE to agree with everything about them to accept that they push animal welfare into the mainstream.

Members online

No members online now.