What are your dogs doing right now?

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Morgan is upstairs. I assume he's moping because the cat is sleeping in his bed down here.

ETA: I guess his ears were burning, because now he's standing in front of me... moping that the cat is sleeping in his bed.

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
Girls are napping while Jari is in his crate with a bully stick. I'm watching my Godson who is only 3 months old and Jari likes him a bit too much so separate but equal for them is the name of the game for those two today :p

noludoru

Bored Now.
Snoring loudly in his crate. IT IS NOT TIME TO GET UP YET, MOM. MY BLADDER IS MADE OF STEEL. I WILL ONLY PEE MYSELF A LITTLE.

Basically that. Just inside a crate.

Chomper is attempting to break into the bathroom with me. He seems to think it's the perfect place for us to play whenever I'm in here. :rolleyes:

Slick

Kristina
Leo is currently traveling across the living room floor by sliding back and forth on his back...on purpose. He is not just scratching his back on the floor. Nope. Not this dog. He spotted his toy across the room and then slowly inched towards it by sliding back and forth on his back the entire time. He reached his toy and played with it there for a while, still on his back. Now, he has his toy in mouth and is slowly travelling back towards me...again still sliding on his back.

This boy :rofl1:

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I want pizza.

Everyone woke up when I went to get food. Now Hank has brought me a stuffy and is trying to get me to play with him. Summer is attempting to cuddle with Mia on the back of the loveseat and Mia is growling at Summer for daring to try to cuddle her.

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
Pacing& whining to go out. When I open the door to let her out, she won't go because it's **** pouring rain.

Then the cycle starts all over. She may not survive the night.

Members online

No members online now.