Fran's future puppy thread.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
They are being born :D 4 so far!!

2 red merle, male and female
and 2 black tri male and female lol they are coming out like little versions of their parents!

I'll keep this updated!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
first four!

one male and one female of both red merle and tri lol the perfect matching copies of their parents!

more to come!

~Tucker&Me~

OMG they are adorable! :D You must be so excited to find out which one will be yours... Hell, *I'm* super excited to find out! So they are at 5? Do they think any more will be coming?

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
It looks like more are coming! I'm so excited lol it'll be such a long wait til I even know which one is mine. I didn't even have a sex/color preference so it really is anyones guess haha

Barbara!

Beautiful! Threads like these make me consider an Aussie...but idk. With all the dogs I want, I will have 10 dogs one day...

Barbara!

Not sure where to ask this and I don't want to make a whole thread, but are there Aussie breeders that will avoid docking the tail of a puppy you want? If I ever get an Aussie, I don't want the tail docked.

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
Not sure where to ask this and I don't want to make a whole thread, but are there Aussie breeders that will avoid docking the tail of a puppy you want? If I ever get an Aussie, I don't want the tail docked.
I know many breeders won't because at the age that docking takes place it's impossible to tell which puppy will end up being yours. You can also end up with a puppy that was never docked and still doesn't have a full tail as aussies can be born with a natural bob tail.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Puppies have landed!!! How exciting for you!!!!

It's a shame all these new puppies live so far away from each other, imagine them.all in one room :D

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
and the total comes to..
two red merle girls, a black tri girl, red tri girl, a red merle boy and a black tri boy.

I AM SO EXCITED! THEY ARE SO DARN CUTE <3 <3 I don't even know which one is mine but I'm so happy!!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Most breeders either do/do not dock the whole litter.. since you have to dock tails so early, they don't know which one is yours by the time it's time to do it. So can't decide or differentiate between your puppy/show puppies etc..

I think with this litter my breeder said she was considering leaving tails on mismarks but we shall see. I don't mind either way :)

Members online

No members online now.