Gunnar the water rescue dog!

Adrienne

We have been frequenting the beach lately and of course I have to bring my Gunnar with because he LOVES!!! the water. Anyways as we were swimming yesterday he kept trying to grab my hand, I figured he thought it was a stick. Today I let him grab onto my hand and he pulled me into shore :eek: So I guess all day yesterday he thought I was too far out or drowning so he had to save me. Boy do I love this dog! Just had to share, any other rescue dogs out there?? :D

He's almost seven months and weighs in at 64lbs in case anyone was wondering :D

Adrienne

BigDog2191 said:
WHOAH! He got a lot bigger! Rocky's about 55-57 pounds and he's 6 months and 1 week.
Yep, he put on 12lbs in one months time! He'll be seven months on the 19th, I guess Rocky and Gunnar are closer in age than I had orginally thought.

Aawww, what a cutie!! My girls haven't been to the beach much, but they absolutely hate if I go anywhere by myself, and when we went to the doggie beach with them May didn't seem to want to let me go out far.

Barb04

Super Moderator
I think mine would have been pulling me back onto shore because they didn't want to go in the water at all. Glad you have a dog that's looking out for you.

Members online

No members online now.