Guess WHAT!!!!!!

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Seems like everyone is getting a new dog lol.

I talked to my brother today on the phone (we talk everyday lol) and he told me he got a contact from a woman in the US who recently got herself a Picardy Shepherd pup. But she now is moving and cannot take the pup with her talk about a waste of ALOT of money spent on one pup she had her imported from France just like my brother. Anyways my brother had contact info on a site and she emailed him and asked if he had room for her female Picardy Magic. My brother said yes as he was hoping to get anouther Picardy someday but their rare and expensive and he did'nt think he would get one until Zero was atleast 7 or 8 years old. The women is so nice she said she would'nt even make him pay anything for Magic other then shipping costs or he may drive over and pick her up you know meet halph way kind of thing. The pup is 6 months old and is a black female.

She will be here by the end of the summer at the latest mid september so new pics will be coming. Even more interesting my brother is now considering possibly breeding Zero and Magic if they are breeding worthy (he was raised the same as me and has the same values about breeding) and having himself a litter of Picardy pups probley our first in Canada.

Other then that I have some new pics of both Zero and Andre his Italian Greyhound I will put in my album.

Just had to share :)

Saje

Island dweller
Oh that is exciting news! A new puppy! Congrats - auntie. :D

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Wow that's really cool!!
I've never heard of them so I googled them and they are really cute! :p
I hope it works out and your bro get's it and we get some pics!! :D

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
She's not free he is paying for her to come here. He's undecided wether he is going to breed her or not. I do not know ALL the details he's the one getting the dog.

2 things.

1. Thats great for your brother. Im not sure if I could deal with BLuedawg adjusting to a puppy, I havent done the best at his socialation.

2. Thank you for not leaving me in suspense or actually making me guess.

Now that is kismet! It would be great if the two are breeding quality . . . I've been very impressed with what I've read about the Picardy Sheps - they seem much closer to the good ol' German Shepherd than anything being bred now, including most of the pics of German working lines; they don't have those horrible sloping, weak hindquarters.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Yeah their very expensive and rare outside of France.

The dog from that WinnDixie movie is a Picardy (my brother was interested in the breed before the movie just for the record).

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Shipping fees and the rarity of the breed

My brothers Picardy he owns now Zero was especially special because he was born and bred or working lines and my brother wanted a dog to do agility with and wow can that dog run and jump!

Members online

No members online now.