HAHA my mutt is funny

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
HAHA I just went to have a shower and since i am the only one home right now I left the bathroom door open and I'm lathering up my hair and i hear a big thud and feel dog hair rubbing against my leg.
Sure enough i look down and there is Teddy standing there in the shower haha was the funniest thing ever. I just started laughing lol. he didn't stay in for very long lol not to fond of the shower lol more of a bath kinda guy i guess lol

EliNHunter

LOLOLOL!!! Hunter has done that with me before! I would be sudsing up and hear the shower curtain opening and there he is! He didn't get all the way in, but stood there and let the shower beat down on his face! What nutz they are!!! :p

Dreeza

hhahaha that is too funny...my dog would do that too if he could...

i was cleaning my room one time, and since i was the only one home...i had him in there, but he was being the biggest menace...so i turned on my shower, and let him play in there while i cleaned...he had a blast...and then i had lots of fun cleaning up my flooded bathroom!!, oh well! he is just too cute to care about the mess sometimes!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
haha well i found out AFTER the shower that once the dog got out of the shower all nice and soaking wet he went and LAID DOWN ON MY BED lol on my side too lol so now there is this big wet spot in the shape of a dog on my bed hahaha. yeah he always follows me into the bathroom cause i leave the door open when no one is home so i can keep an eye on him and i will usually turn on the water a bit in the tub and he gets in and plays lol i should have known he would hop in the shower with me ahaha

candy722

TOki would never do that because he hates water. It's so funny because he will bark when it rains. hehe

avenlee

LOL, you wonder what goes through their heads! Everynight, I have to turn the shower on for about 10 seconds for Sadie to lick up the water. Its like a ritual with her. She will sit in the bathroom and wait for me to do it. hahahaha I'll be saying to her "I know, I know, I'm coming!" Then I have to hear her lapping it up (with collar and tags jingling) until she settles down for the night. I think its more of a habit then anything else now.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
HAHA yeah anytime i go into the bathroom teddy hops in the tub and if i dn't turn the water on he will start nosing at the faucet until i turn it on lol.

EliNHunter

Whenever I'd go to the potty room, Eli would come in and start licking the tub faucet. I'd say "it's not magic, you know... Mamma needs to turn it on!" And he'd just keep licking until I turn the faucet on for him to lap up to his heart's content. I'd say "Look, Eli! It IS magic! You made the water turn on!" :rolleyes:

scraps

i had scraps do that one morning when it was storming. found out he hates thunder more than water.

Barb04

Super Moderator
That's so cute! You might want to think about getting a larger shower built for 2!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
HAHA no I don't want to make this a habit lol when he is in the shower i have to turn the water down so its not to hot for him lol and i'm not big on having cold showers hahaha.

Members online

No members online now.