Finally gave in

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
I'm getting a second pup sometime in the next few months!! I'm sooo excited. Sunnypup really needs a playmate, and Tim keeps talking about how fun it would be to have a second dog. He was the one that didn't really want one but the other day we were talking and he said "alright, if Jesse (our supervisor) says it is okay." So I called Jesse and he said yes! So excited. I have been searching petfinder for hours, and still haven't found "the one" but I did email a rescue group that found me my last dog (the one that got hit by a car right before Christmas :( ) and gave them an idea of what I am looking for. I filled out a few applications and now it is time to wait until the right little one comes to me. I really want a pup(but am willing to consider an older dog), I just love how Sunny bonded to me that he won't leave my side unless I ask him to, and he was a breeze to train. I'm told that if you get a puppy he will learn the "rules' from the older dog in the house so here's hoping. We're looking for another aussie possibly or just someone about his size and temperment. I can't wait. Sunny is just a joy and with another dog I can have some down time without him feeling dejected (I hope) I'm hoping too that this will help with some of his separation anxiety issues. Well, just wanted to share the good news. If anyone has an idea of a pup that would fit in with us, pm me.

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm excited for you, Tim & Sunny! Take your time looking until you find the dog you really want.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
horrraaayy! don't rush, i checked petfinders for 2 weeks not seeing the right one..then viola, there was my Vic. I am so happy for you..you been kinda quiet and i was hoping all was ok. Oh i just can't wait to see your new baby.. :) :D ;)

Fran27

Nice! It's definitely worth it to have two dogs, I just love seeing Boris and Tips play together... I was lucky because I had spotted Tips even before my husband agreed to have him, but I'm sure you will find the one eventually. I can't wait to hear about it :)

gapeach

Big Mutts
Yah!!! I'm so excited for you. Iremember you saying awhlie back you wanted another dog. I bet Sunny will ove a palymate.

Members online

No members online now.