Finkie Babies!

CatStina

SBT Lover!!
Well, she's getting all weird. Not eating, temp is low (98.5). AAHHHHHHH!!!!!

I'm thinking my days were counted wrong (as in, she was bred before my breeder saw at some point), and I'm now officially freaking out. I hope she holds another day for X-rays...... Our appointment is at 9am tomorrow :/

But I like your guesses - 3 or 4 would be great :D
Yay!! Hopefully she'll wait for the X-Ray! :)

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
YAYYYYYY FINKIE BABIES! X-rays of Finkie babies, but STILL. YAY.
Oh but she's still not eating, temp is still low, and while she's not wanting to do much of anything except lay down, she's restless. So the babies will be here soon for sure :D :D :D

Finkie_Mom

HAHAHAHA just kidding - she did NOT wait for the x-ray. She's definitely having contractions :eek:

Puppy watch starts NOW!

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
HAHAHAHA just kidding - she did NOT wait for the x-ray. She's definitely having contractions :eek:

Puppy watch starts NOW!
As long as your vet office is still manned you can get an X-ray at the end to ensure all puppies are out. I know a couple people who are paranoid about prenatal X-rays who do this as a matter of course.

Good luck! Here's to a smooth delivery and a healthy Mom & pups!

Finkie_Mom

As long as your vet office is still manned you can get an X-ray at the end to ensure all puppies are out. I know a couple people who are paranoid about prenatal X-rays who do this as a matter of course.

Good luck! Here's to a smooth delivery and a healthy Mom & pups!
Yep! I will palpate her when it looks like she's done and that should be pretty telling. But if I'm in any doubt, my vet is on standby and I have 2 very close emergency vets on speed dial. So I have a few options for x-rays if I want to. I wish she would have waited, but there ya go LOL.

omgomgomogmomgomgomg PUPPIES!!!!
AHEEEE!!!!! I am so excited :D

Equinox

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES FINKIE PUPPIES

FINKIE PUPPIES NAOOOOO

YESSSS

Keep us updated, please!!! :D

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Eeeeee!!!

I am so going to go over my data plan from checking this thread while I'm on my road trip!

PUPPIES PUPPIES!!! (you should do a snow/storm themed litter cause of the ZOMG storm of the century!)

Members online