The kids are sick of the dog... let's get a lizard!

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Gotta love craigslist... :rolleyes: :yikes:

i have a female pit bull pup.....9 weeks old,unique markings,white&black.....small fee or trade but only to the right home,good with kids and other dogs....thanks for ure time(looking for a bearded dragon for my kids)
xxx-xxx-xxxx text preffered(anytime)
100$ obo or trade for a lizard(iguana,bearded dragon or tegu)
Or how about this lovely ad?

Hi we have a shitz tzu that is looking for a good home..He is 6 years old Still very play full,very Smart gets along with other animals house broken,potty trained,

We have had him for about 2 months we got him from a friend who died of old age

Email me for pics and more info on him!

He is $50 that will cover for food treats toys

Or will trade him for a big dog around the age of 4 months to 2 years german shepherd,rottweiler,doberman,Husky,Maybe a pit bull have to talk to my mom about that..
I HAVE A PURE BREED AMERICAN BULL DOG FOR RE HOMENG HAS ALL OF HIS SHOTS UP TO DATE HAVE VERFI. PAPER WORK REHOMING FEE ONLY BECAUSE OF SHOTS AND TO BE SURE HE GOES TO A GREAT HOME !! GOOD WITH KIDS LOVES TO PLAY AND A VERY GOOD WATCH DOG AS A PUPPY WILL LET YOU KNOW IF SOME ONE IS AT YOUR GATE PLEASE !!! WILL TAKE TRADE AS WELL AS PS3 OR ANYTHING OF GOOD VALUE MUST LET HIM GO MOVING TO MICHIGAN FRIDAY AND DO NOT WANT TO TAKE TO SHELTER!! ZAY WILL SEND PICTURE TEXT ME

Amber

Is it bad that I laughed really hard? At the second one at least...

But seriously. That's really sad.

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
I HAVE A PURE BREED AMERICAN BULL DOG FOR RE HOMENG HAS ALL OF HIS SHOTS UP TO DATE HAVE VERFI. PAPER WORK REHOMING FEE ONLY BECAUSE OF SHOTS AND TO BE SURE HE GOES TO A GREAT HOME !! GOOD WITH KIDS LOVES TO PLAY AND A VERY GOOD WATCH DOG AS A PUPPY WILL LET YOU KNOW IF SOME ONE IS AT YOUR GATE PLEASE !!! WILL TAKE TRADE AS WELL AS PS3 OR ANYTHING OF GOOD VALUE MUST LET HIM GO MOVING TO MICHIGAN FRIDAY AND DO NOT WANT TO TAKE TO SHELTER!! ZAY WILL SEND PICTURE TEXT ME
At least this one isn't trying to trade for a dog but something the moron doesn't have to take care of.

Members online

No members online now.