Rally questions

Saeleofu

Now that Gavroche has a title, and I have my first titled dog, how does the entries in classes work with AKC? Do I have to enter in "B" all the time now, or just in novice? Logan has to be entered in Novice B too, even though he's not titled yet, right?

Can I enter Gavroche in Advanced A? Or does it have to be B? (he has a novice title). If it's B, then what is advanced A for?

What about for obedience and agility? Would we have to enter in B in those too, even though his title is in rally? I'd really like to get at the very least a CD on Logan. Gavroche's attention heel is crap, so I may or may not try for it with him. He heels fine, he just doesn't stare at me while he's doing it.

My dad has had plenty of title dogs, but he hasn't had a competition dog in a long time, and he's never done rally at all, so he's of limited help here.

elegy

overdogged
You'll be in Advanced A as long as he doesn't have any traditional obedience titles.

If you enter obedience, you'll be in the A class.

If you enter Logan in Novice Rally, you'll be in the B class because you (handler) have put a title on a dog. But then I'm pretty sure he moves to A class for Advanced provided he doesn't have a traditional obedience title.

Members online

No members online now.