The Venting Thread

joce

RD if dr says medically necessary they are supposed to cover it. Try another dr. Even going to the ER and saying you can't take it and it has to be done may get it accomplished. What facility are you going to? If its catholic they will refer out. Think your northeastern ohio so university and clinic not the mercy catholic we have but still worth looking into another system. And calling the ins company is a great idea.

Sometimes we have insanely hard things in our lives that make no sense and maybe never will. But you can get through this and you don't need the bf for it(sounds like you may be better if you ditch him anyway!). I am thinking of you!

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
RD

I am so deeply sorry that you have to go through something so devastating with no one to be there to be your support. No one should ever have to struggle with things like this alone :(

I think your SO needs a swift kick in the pants!

*Hugs*

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
RD I am sorry you are dealing with this, I can't imagine the emotional termoil with the financial as well. Just leave your SO alone for now and focus on you, no need to have to also deal with a breakup right now. That can come after all this has past if he doesn't wake up to the fact that you NEED him right now.

I also agree I would fight them saying they won't cover it, that doesn't seem right to me.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
If I was your family my heart would break more to think you were dealing with this alone... Please think about telling them... You need them right now.

RD

Are you dead yet?
He will deal with the consequences of his neglect in this situation, if he's truly so self centered that he can't bring himself to offer me one bit of emotional support when I need it more than I ever have. I'm not doing anything now. Just leaving him alone, letting him make his own choices. Currently his own choices reflect his selfishness. I hope that changes, but if it doesn't, I don't know if I can continue to live my life with him.

I am not an emotional person. I don't need to cry and kick and scream at a person every time something bad happens to me. I like to be left alone for my meltdowns. I am not needy. It'd just be nice to know that the person I always stand by would be on my side sometimes.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
RD... I went through something pretty similar years ago. I was pregnant and the child was dying and I had to have the same procedure you are facing. That was hard but what made it worse was the man who should have been by my side used it as an opportunity to manipulate my emotional distress for HIS benefit. That led to two more years of just outright emotional and mental abuse and I was so beaten down and emotionally weak that I felt I deserved everything I was getting.

DON'T let this happen to you. NO ONE knew about the baby except him so I didn't have my family's support because I never reached out to them and the only support I had was from a man who wanted to use it to HIS advantage. So please don't let this happen to you. The way he is acting right now reminds me so much of the guy I was with. Just be aware that after the procedure, your body is going to go through another hormonal upheaval.

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
RD... I went through something pretty similar years ago. I was pregnant and the child was dying and I had to have the same procedure you are facing. That was hard but what made it worse was the man who should have been by my side used it as an opportunity to manipulate my emotional distress for HIS benefit. That led to two more years of just outright emotional and mental abuse and I was so beaten down and emotionally weak that I felt I deserved everything I was getting.

DON'T let this happen to you. NO ONE knew about the baby except him so I didn't have my family's support because I never reached out to them and the only support I had was from a man who wanted to use it to HIS advantage. So please don't let this happen to you. The way he is acting right now reminds me so much of the guy I was with. Just be aware that after the procedure, your body is going to go through another hormonal upheaval.
This this and this. I understand you are not an emotional person, but you should not be going through this alone. I can't believe your boyfriend is being the way he is - he does not deserve you. If he's not by your side in this situation, he'll never be by your side. He'll always leave you feeling alone. I usually do not judge a person or relationship I have never met and observed personally, but in this case, his behavior is just too obvious.

Please, PLEASE, tell your family for support. Nobody should have to go through this alone.

(((((HUGS)))))

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
So sorry RD. I don't know what we could do for you if anything but w're definitely keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

My roommate had a similar miscarriage where the fetus didn't evacuate until a week or so later and it caused a really bad infection that left her infertile. It's devastating and I hope you can get the care you need.

RD

Are you dead yet?
I have been so accepting of my supposed infertility that I'm actually kind of devastated to learn that I can have kids because it makes me question my decisions for my life up till now.

Planned parenthood will do my abortion procedure soon and put in my mirena IUD. I decided to let them sedate me lightly because I am very tense and my blood pressure quite high. Wish me luck.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
I have been so accepting of my supposed infertility that I'm actually kind of devastated to learn that I can have kids because it makes me question my decisions for my life up till now.

Planned parenthood will do my abortion procedure soon and put in my mirena IUD. I decided to let them sedate me lightly because I am very tense and my blood pressure quite high. Wish me luck.
I wish you all of the luck and vibes you need.

The whole situation is devastating, and we're all on your side if you need us.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE

I'm glad that they will take care of you. Loads of hugs.

RD

Are you dead yet?
I'm so touched by the support I've received here. Thank you all.

Just want to get home and lay in bed and be really high with my dog.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Oh the amount of people who get pregnant after being told they can never conceive... It's kind of scary.

I hope you heal soon. Emotionally.

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty

Good Luck!

All the healing vibes we can muster are being sent to you!

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word

Good Luck! Sending all the vibes.

(((Hugs)))

Members online

No members online now.