Ibizan Hound Puppy Watch!!

:rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

Ok Bentley, we need some serious I-Am-Not-Crazy pics! They don't need to know your true side!

"Ok mom, how about this?"

crazy_paws

No thumbs = No mutiny
He's meltingly cute. I LOVE the ear freckles.

When you pick him up, please send me puppy #9. Thanks :p.

Hello everyone!!

The babies are 5 1/2 months old now and everyone is in their new homes! They are growing every day!

We are trying to round up updated pics but you can see some taken a couple months ago at the website: Kamar Ibizans : "Talk" Litter

They are bigger than the pics show on the website!

I have #8 aka Bentley and he is doing very well! He turns heads everywhere we go! When he was smaller everyone asked if he was a whippet but now that he's bigger they ask if he's a greyhound. When I tell them what he is I've gotten a variety of responses from "Uh huh...what is that, a new designer breed?" to people just nodding their head and walking off. Oookaaay! LOL

We are going to observe our first lure coursing trial next weekend and he will have a chance to chase the baggie for fun when everyone is done! Excited about that! You have to wait until they are 12 months old I believe to actually compete.

Taken a month ago:

crazy_paws

No thumbs = No mutiny
I loved the update. What an awesome litter! I bet the breeder is thrilled there are so many in show and performance homes.

Romy

Taxiderpy
Wow he's turning out gorgeous!!! More faceshots please! Kthnxbai! :D

We're definitely going to have to get a beezer some day.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Wow! They've grown up so much!
Bentley is looking wonderful. <3 He was one of my favorites. :D
Thank you so much for the peektures!

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
Um, Hello? You can't just come in here and drop off one photo! WE NEEDZ MOAR!!!

LilahRoot

I'm a little late, but HE'S GORGEOUS!!!!!

I'm so jealous. I would love to have a dog that I could lure course with...

MOAR PICTURES PLEASE!

Hey everyone! Here I am, 3 years later! Lol! I was feeling nostalgic and had to go back over this thread so I thought I'd give an update!

Sadly I had to return Bentley to his breeder back in 2010 due to divorce and entering nursing school as well as working full time and taking care of my now 9 year old daughter so I just didn't have the time or money to give Bentley what he deserved. However he has been living a wonderful life with his family for the past 3 years and we are facebook friends so I've been able to keep up with him. Check out this gorgeous pic of him and his brother (Pharaoh hound) and sister (Chihuahua):

As far as his littermates goes, this has been a VERY accomplished litter with most of them being champions in the show ring as well as the field (lure coursing). Check them out here: http://www.kamaribizans.com/2009-talk-litter.html Sadly, Duke (aka puppy #1) passed away in May of last year. I'm not exactly sure of what from.

On a happy note, I am very excited to report that I will be re-entering the beezer world in Spring of next year! So be on the lookout for a new Ibizan Hound Puppy Watch thread! Lol!

Zhucca

Lab Love
I'm sorry about the circumstances that made you unable to care for Bentley - he was an adorable pup and grew up to be a very handsome dog. I'm really excited for you for your new Beezer.

I don't know what it is about Ibizans. They're the odd one out in my favourite breeds, but they're just so captivating. They're awesome dogs, every one I've met I've loved. Bentley's sister Rumor is especially pretty! Beezers are the only dogs I like in predominately white. Otherwise I'm not a fan of mostly white dogs.

momto8

Hey everyone! Here I am, 3 years later! Lol! I was feeling nostalgic and had to go back over this thread so I thought I'd give an update!

Sadly I had to return Bentley to his breeder back in 2010 due to divorce and entering nursing school as well as working full time and taking care of my now 9 year old daughter so I just didn't have the time or money to give Bentley what he deserved. However he has been living a wonderful life with his family for the past 3 years and we are facebook friends so I've been able to keep up with him. Check out this gorgeous pic of him and his brother (Pharaoh hound) and sister (Chihuahua):

As far as his littermates goes, this has been a VERY accomplished litter with most of them being champions in the show ring as well as the field (lure coursing). Check them out here: http://www.kamaribizans.com/2009-talk-litter.html Sadly, Duke (aka puppy #1) passed away in May of last year. I'm not exactly sure of what from.

On a happy note, I am very excited to report that I will be re-entering the beezer world in Spring of next year! So be on the lookout for a new Ibizan Hound Puppy Watch thread! Lol!
He is gorgeous <3 A brother to the beautiful miss Ella :)

I know a lot of his litter personally (and have spent a good bit of time with several of them), and their breeder is a friend of mine. They are all wonderful dogs. :)

Members online

No members online now.