Who wants to take a guess at his breed?

Paige

Let it be
This dog followed my home today on my walk with Bandit and Miley. I took Spanky and him out looking for his owners. The vets office that was on his rabies tag is closed for the weekend as is the SPCA. So he's AT LEAST stuck here till Tuesday unless I can get ahold of his owners.

I know I probably shouldn't be naming him so he's called "Boy" for now. He likes to mount Spank which isn't going over the greatest but it's going good with all the others.

I'm keeping him outside in the dog run for now but he'll probably be spending the night so he'll come inside. Ain't he cute?

ACooper

I can't judge his size too well, but that face and coat says Samoyed to me.

So Samoyed/Shepherd? IDK I am very bad at breed guessing but he is VERY handsome!

Paige

Let it be
He's larger then my boys. My guess is about 70ish pound but he's a chubbster. Probably should be closer to 65. But I'm guessing here. He's a good three inches taller then my BC's.

Paige

Let it be
I really hope so. How long should I hold onto him in hopes his family is found if he isn't picked up in the next few days? I would hope someone would be kind enough to hold onto my dog because I could see my boys going insane if they were ever sent to a shelter. Not the proper place for dogs with their personalities. I have a feeling it wouldn't phase this easy going fellow but you know.

LoveMyKees

Love My KEEShond
I don't know, to me that second picture shouts Keeshond. Not the face though, but his body structure.

My Max is a Keeshond, here's a picture of him standing in a similar way for comparison.

(That was taken right after he was groomed, his legs now have the feathering on him like the dog you pictured)
Now here's your dog for a side-by-side comparison:

Members online

No members online now.