People Food Your Pets Eat

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
So what are some foods your pets eat?

Luca and Jet LOVE goldfish, pancakes, and cheese.
Peanut LOVES cheese, veggies like peas or any other greens, and for some reason coffee. I do NOT let him just drink it all the time or have alot, but he gets it a finger-lick once in a blue moon.

So yalls turns. You may post pictures as well. :D
:popcorn:

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Uhm, too many to list? lol

She adores Peanut Butter. Has drunk my mom's coffee before, and waits patiently (or stares intently, which ever you prefer) for people eating anything on her level.

She eats veggies, bread, meat, chips, fruit, cheese, pretty much most anything. She's not very picky.

Of course, it's all in moderation. ;)

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
Well, she eats raw if you consider that "people food" lol

For snacks... anything I know isn't toxic! She particularly likes cheese and peanut butter (like most dogs), isn't a big fan of fruit, and seems to like a few choice veggies.

ACooper

I home cook for my dogs and mix it with 1/2 kibble so they eat more people food than 'dog food' LOL

But as far as snacks that we munch and they mooch.......pretty much ANY snack they end up with a nibble or two of :D

Kharma . . . .oranges, nectarines, clementines, avocados, fresh lemons, grapefruit, watermelon, blackberries, strawberries, buttermilk, she is known for stealing slurps from my GF International coffee, lol (and ever since she's been doing this I haven't had the flu or a cold, no matter how much I've been exposed, for the last three years). She loves cabbage, especially the fresh hearts, cauliflower, broccoli, jalapenos, my chili . . .

Shoot, it would be easier to list what she DOESN'T like - carrots, celery (unless it has peanut butter in it), limes, ummm . . . that's about all I can think of :D

Bimmer doesn't like citrus, bananas, most raw vegetables. He does like blackberries. And buttermilk as far as strange things go.

Don't know about Tallulah yet.

BostonBanker

Meg's pickier about human food than any other dog I've known. She will take anything from your hand, then move out of sight to spit it out. I learned one night that she didn't like french fries when, after finishing dinner, I happened to glance at the table and see a small pile of chewed up fries underneath.

Her absolute favorite is peanut butter cookies - that even trumps meat.

Paige

Let it be
Anything I'm eating. I'm bad about feeding my dogs what I'm eating. If it's in my mouth it's in theirs.

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
Maggie likes......

Donuts
Pizza
Burgers
Fish
Hotdogs
Chips
Cheeto's
Yogurt
Peanut Butter
Banana
Applesauce
Cooked potato
Meat of any kind
Cookies
Icecream
Cereal
Pasta

Ummmmmmm pretty much whatever I eat she eats. As in she usually gets the last bite, dropped bits, or sometimes just because.

mrose_s

BusterLove
our lot mostly eat people food in their diet anyway. So lots of vegies, watermelon etc. Harry steals the broccoli stalk out of the bin and eat it if we don't give it to him.

Pretty much anything that won't make them sick.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Um... everything. His favorites are sweet tarts, wasabi (YES Renee I tried him on wasabi and he LOVES IT!!! He ate and entire spoonful), watermelon, and burgers. Preferably with ketchup or worstershire sauce. (We did some off-leash running today with that as his reward for coming when called.... oh MAN was he awesome. He wouldn't even leave my side to go running around for a few minutes, and came galumphing back every time for a piece.)

Basically he gets anything as a treat that he'll eat.. not a whole lot of unhealthy things, only tidbits (except the half pound of milk chocolate he stole form me.. GRRRR!), but some. Fruits and veggies, as much as he can eat that I'm willing to give him and not eating myself. Meat and stuff, the same.

Besides the raw foods that they get..they all LOVE frozen peas, you would think I was feeding them a steak the way they gulp them down! They love Yogurt and peanut butter as well.

Pam111

They will eat anything. I don't give them much, though. They can lick plates sometimes and I give them carrots and other vegetables and raw meat, but I don't give them large amounts of people food.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
If I eat it, Ozzy eats it. So its probably a good thing I HATE onions, mushrooms and raisins. I like grapes okay. I will eat sauteed mushrooms though. I usually end up making more than I will eat because someone is always willing to come behind me and eat the rest. Usually that some one is Ozzy. :D

He doesnt like Doritos Ive noticed. He loves chicken (what dog doesn't?) but his favorite meat is lamb, followed by bison. (we eat odd types of meat, lol) then chicken then beef. He really isnt a fan of pork. He loves cherry tomatoes and carrots. Peanut butter is always a hit. He would do backflips for cheese, any kind, including feta, ricotta and provolone, but his favorite (like mine) is sharp cheddar. He doesnt like celery, but he loves lettuce, mostly bella romaine like we by in a bag. He will eat it without anything on it. He loves bread, any kind will do, but sourdough seems to be his favorite and then wheat bread. He usually only gets bread when I give him the rest of my sandwhich.

And all that sounds horrible now, but really I dont feed him that everyday. He'd probably be a little porker if I did.

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Daisy likes pretty much anything. We let her lick plates and give her treats here and there. If we let her eat as much as she wanted, she'd be 1000000000lbs by now!
I'll tell you what I don't give her - tomato sauce! OMG if she gets tomato sauce she has the most horrible farts (and she sleeps in my room so I'm the one who has to suffer.
)

Benji is more picky, and he actually knows what "full" is, and will actual refuse treats if he's not hungry. He likes meat, a few types of cereals, and some kinds of chips. We don't feed him much people food since Benji is a small dog and too many treats will make him fatten up real quick.

Bear is pretty picky and only eats peanut butter, cheese, and any kind of meat. Dixie will eat anything you drop on the floor or hand her. She has not turned her nose up at anything so far.

I usually share a bite of whatever I'm eating, if the dogs are behaving themselves. I like to give them chopped-up fruit with their meals sometimes, and chicken if I've got it. Cottage cheese, yogurt, cheese, bits of hot dog or leftover meat dishes (steak and whatnot). Also minced garlic.

Members online

No members online now.