Photo Editing software

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
What do y'all use? I did have photoshop CS3 but my computer is completely dead with that on it so now can't use anything....

Was looking into buying something new. It seems photoshop and lightroom are only monthly now? Not sure... I don't want monthly payment crap.

Would elements work for basic editing? I want to sharpen things, mess with the white balance, fix noise, etc.

Equinox

Lightroom. I used to use Photoshop exclusively but ever since I figured out Lightroom, I don't ever want to use anything else :p I currently am using a trial of Lightroom 5, which I like a lot (I usually use the full version of LR 4). I'm honestly not sure if it's monthly now, though. I hope not!

Snark

Mutts to you
I'd be tempted to look on ebay for Photoshop C3 (or slightly older), you could probably get it for a reasonable price. And yeah, I really think Adobe dropped the ball when they 'upgraded' to this latest version. It's supposedly 'better' because you can buy/download future updates on the Web for less but I don't like the monthly fee either. I think they were looking at businesses/colleges buying this and not considering the individual home user.

JacksonsMom

I mostly just use my iPhoto honestly lol. I know it doesn't do much but it usually does the trick for me, for the time being. I have Photoshop on my old laptop but I need to get it transferred off.

I use Lightroom 5! Don't do much on it...I'm not too adventurous, I really only bought if for like, 3 options I like that are very basic. :p

I like Lightroom. I have LR4. Might upgrade, might wait till 6 comes out. not sure yet. 4 Does everything I need. We have elements too, but i have never used it. My wife does on occassion, but we got it free with a lens I bought, so I installed it.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
I use my school's computers so they have Lightroom 5, Photoshop Elements 11, and Photoshop CC 2014.

I don't have a ton of photo's to play with at this point but I use either Lightroom or Photoshop CC.

Members online

No members online now.