Flight Rising?

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Okay. How in the heck do I know what I want to breed for?!?!

I'm breeding my two starter guys together, because the tutorial told me to. LOL But outside of that I'm clueless!

Is there a Flight Rising 101 tutorial somewhere that I need to read?

(Ha, nevermind, found a FAQ. My question about all of the different colors/genes remains, though!)
The encyclopedia on the website is a good start - past that, there's the wiki, which I find fills in gaps nicely.

Colors: http://flightrising.wikia.com/wiki/Colors
Genes: http://flightrising.wikia.com/wiki/Genes

(the Genes wiki page is half-updated. They don't have images for Bar, Ripple, Current, Daub or Smoke)

The entire game is whatever you want it to be.

Some people devote their time to breeding dragons, being selective with genes and selling the best ones for lots of gold.

Some people just dress up dragons and play games.

Some people love to get art/adoptables done of their characters or make art/adoptables for others (I do the latter in my spare time).

Others like to do RP with their dragons, making up stories about their lairs and the dragons that reside there (I've been doing a bit of this as well with friends).

And there's more. It's what you make of it. :D Check out the forums on there, tons of stuff happening.

noludoru

Bored Now.

This cutie is up for grabs. If I keep her I'll just end up exalting her. She's not really green, and the other dragons will pick on her. ;)

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

This cutie is up for grabs. If I keep her I'll just end up exalting her. She's not really green, and the other dragons will pick on her. ;)
Oh, oh, me me me. I think I'm going to try for various dark/light color combos, the more striking the better. She'll add some variety for me!

noludoru

Bored Now.
Okay.. so.. last call for babies if anyone wants a dracling.

I just hatched 20 in the last 6 days. I'd like to see if anyone I haven't given dragons to wanted/needed a dragon before I level/exalt the adults later this evening or tomorrow. There are a ton of Guardians (mostly basics with some iri/shim and iri/shim/crackle), two gorgeous Pearlcatchers, and three Mirrors.

Here's the link to my lair: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=70800&page=2

Here are a couple of the cute ones, as opposed to the butt-ugly ones that are getting leveled/exalted:

Two or three (especially if they're hatchlings) are up for grabs. As for the rest, there shall be a mass slaughter in the lair. Err. . . exaltation.

*blackrose

I have this little cutie that I found as an egg. Unfortunately....I don't really want Tundras. He's completely basic, but I'd be interested in maybe trading him for a Guardian/Pearl Catcher/Sky Dancer! Preferably female. Preferably light/dark color contrast, can be basic, too!

Assamiea

I have this little cutie that I found as an egg. Unfortunately....I don't really want Tundras. He's completely basic, but I'd be interested in maybe trading him for a Guardian/Pearl Catcher/Sky Dancer! Preferably female. Preferably light/dark color contrast, can be basic, too!

I don't need any Tundra's but I have this girl if you want her. I've been trying to get rid of her for a while now to concentrate on Guardians. If you want her, she's yours!

My username is Assamiea if anyone wants to add me.

Blackrose, I have the perfect female Guardian for you! I'd like a baby from her first and she is available to breed in 8 more days. After that I'll give her to you. Or, if you have a male for her, I'd be willing to give her early, if I get first dibs on the babies (only looking for one). Or, if you've got plenty of girlies and don't want her, that's fine. I'll keep her. Just let me know

She's a:
Primary: Ice Ripple
Secondary: Black Current
Tertiary: Stone Basic

*blackrose

I don't need any Tundra's but I have this girl if you want her. I've been trying to get rid of her for a while now to concentrate on Guardians. If you want her, she's yours!

My username is Assamiea if anyone wants to add me.
I will take her if you don't have any use for her - she'd make a good addition!

Blackrose, I have the perfect female Guardian for you! I'd like a baby from her first and she is available to breed in 8 more days. After that I'll give her to you. Or, if you have a male for her, I'd be willing to give her early, if I get first dibs on the babies (only looking for one). Or, if you've got plenty of girlies and don't want her, that's fine. I'll keep her. Just let me know

She's a:
Primary: Ice Ripple
Secondary: Black Current
Tertiary: Stone Basic
I definitely would like another female Guardian and I think your girl would be a good match for one of my boys. Once she's bred and you have the offspring from her that you'd like, I'd love to take her, or "borrow" her for a breeding!

Pink's the boy, brown/blue's the girl.
I should hopefully have some clutches hatching in the next week or two (they're all finally able to breed) and I should be producing some offspring that will suit my goals, so I'm not sure if I need either one as of yet, although I think the boy would be a good pair for one of my girls. If you still have either one, I'll inquire back, but if not, that's okay, too!

noludoru

Bored Now.
I should still have him. I'm letting him grow up fully. Just let me know. Those two came out a bit more obnoxious than expected...

Any Fae lovers in the group? I've got 2 (maybe a 3rd) that I'm looking to rehome.

I'm not super thrilled with the smoke in this one. I might have kept him without it

I like her. If no one wants her, I'll probably keep her, at least for a little while.

Fae Male (the above are his offpsring)

amberdyan

This game has KILLED ME.

Like... I should be studying for me LICENSING EXAM ON SATURDAY. WHY AM I FIGHTING DRAGONS?!

Members online

No members online now.