More Cricket photos-- getting more handsome by the day.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Wow, do you think he'll be a smooth coat? He sure looks like it! I love the white on his face, it's so unique :)

Loving the blue leash....looks so familier. :p How old is he?

bcmoffatt

totally normal
Wow, do you think he'll be a smooth coat? He sure looks like it! I love the white on his face, it's so unique :)

Loving the blue leash....looks so familier. :p How old is he?
He *should* have a big mane and a lot of feathering... His breeding was a repeat of one three years ago, and I've seen a few of his older 'siblings' from that, and they're all floofy rough coats, as are his mum and dad. But yeah, his coat is sooo short now!! I wish he was a smooth coat... ;)

Unique?? Are you teasing?? :p He looks like just about every other BC out there! LOL!

He's 16 weeks right now.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
No, :p The white blaze on his face....I like it, how it almost turns a grey as it gets higher.

He's all legs, isn't he? Blaze is too, LOL

bcmoffatt

totally normal
No, :p The white blaze on his face....I like it, how it almost turns a grey as it gets higher.

He's all legs, isn't he? Blaze is too, LOL

LOL! Ah yes, it's like a brush stroke! It's crooked, but sometimes I push it over so it's straight! :D

Yeah, he's suuuuper lanky right now. I think it's adorable. Kena was so ugly at this stage!

SharkBait

Cricket certainly has got a lot bigger, and you're right, even more cute!!!
That 3rd pic of him is way too adorable! :)

PS- This is probably old news.. but, i've noticed on of the huskies that used to be in your siggy ain't there anymore... is he/she ok?

bcmoffatt

totally normal
Cricket certainly has got a lot bigger, and you're right, even more cute!!!
That 3rd pic of him is way too adorable! :)

PS- This is probably old news.. but, i've noticed on of the huskies that used to be in your siggy ain't there anymore... is he/she ok?
Thanks!

I'm sure she's fine. She lives with her a-hole dad now. We split, and she was his dog, so he took her. The boys were mine.

bcmoffatt

totally normal
Sorry about the dog split, BC . . . . I know how that is :(

I think, though, that the Bicolor Blanket Weasel was probably a trade up from the a-hole? :D
Ah, that's okay. Thanks. :)

Oh, most def an awesome trade up!!! I don't even miss the a-hole. Things don't even feel different. I guess I never realized how useless and blah he was until he was gone... He might as well have not even existed! :D

Members online