I have outside corgi and working BC pics!!

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
JUST KIDDING! :D
But I might tomorrow. My mom's boyfriend invited me to bring Izzy and Frodo over to his house to let them run, and his BC will be there...obviously. It will be their first time meeting his dog, and he has sheep, so of course I'm already nervous that something is going to go wrong :rolleyes:

I haven't 100% decided whether I'm going to be going yet. I was supposed to go study for my AP test tomorrow...but that sounds so booooring...

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Okay you're just mean. Your punishment for this mean trick is that you MUST post photos tomorrow, regardless of whether or not you decide to go! ;)

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
I love the pics of the dogs helping you do schoolwork...and yes, I agree. It was very mean...If you do go, are ya gonna let the corgis meet the sheep??:p

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I love the pics of the dogs helping you do schoolwork...
LOL, unless they've changed the rules and dogs are allowed in Panera Bread, it'll be picks of my friends, not dogs :p

OT: did you see CSI thursday??
:( :( No, I had a migraine :(
Tell me please!

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
LOL, unless they've changed the rules and dogs are allowed in Panera Bread, it'll be picks of my friends, not dogs :p
ya know, a lot of panera's have the outdoor tables. i'm sure you could bring a dog and sit there...or you could tell them that they are assistance dogs...corgis are often used for hearing work. just pretend you're deaf. ;)

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
or you could tell them that they are assistance dogs...corgis are often used for hearing work. just pretend you're deaf.
My sister's boyfriend is a manager there....and I'm pretty sure he know's I'm not deaf, LOL!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Uhm, you have to THINK about rather or not to go? You bad, bad girl.

GO! :D

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
My sister's boyfriend is a manager there....and I'm pretty sure he know's I'm not deaf, LOL!
LMAO!!
um...a sudden and temporary accident, and please don't tell mom??
um...hmm...tell him it's "Bring your girlfriend's sister's dogs to work day?":hail:

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Uhm, you have to THINK about rather or not to go? You bad, bad girl.
Because I'm THINKING about failing the $76 test that I have killed myself all year over. LOL!

LMAO!!
um...a sudden and temporary accident, and please don't tell mom??
um...hmm...tell him it's "Bring your girlfriend's sister's dogs to work day?
ROFL!

Members online

No members online now.