Do your dogs sit in your lap on the computer?

milos_mommy

Milo does. Sometimes it's okay if he's just sleeping or lying on my lap.

But then sometimes he'll try and put his head on the keyboard or lick my hands while i'm typing or jump up and look at the screen, which is annoying. Can i stop him from doing this? (if i put him down, he just cries or jumps back up)

Paige

Let it be
Miley and the cats do all the time. Spanky and Bandit try but it doesn't work too well. They are too big.

MicksMom

Nope. Not only is Caleb too big to be on my lap while I'm on the computer, he isn't crazy about being in my lap unless I'm sitting on the floor.

corgi_love

Regis is too big, but my cats always snooze in my lap no matter where I'm sitting x]

Juicy

They haven't lately, but they have...they're my movie buddies now, having so much, there's more room on the couch than having four dogs on a computer chair. I would do one dog at a time, but they usually get in my way of typing [wanting scratchies] so I don't bother.

Hillside

Original Twin
Our dogs aren't allowed in the computer room, it doubles as the bunny's room. I'm sure that Saga would be curled into a Doberball on your lap if she was. Django would bounce up for a second and then run off and do something else.

bubbatd

All 104#s of him ??? Nope !!! Ollie's head on my hand over the mouse is bad enough !!

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
Maggie lays in my lap and I kinda balance the laptop on top of her lol. Sometimes she lays next to me and rests her head on my keyboard which is pretty cute. Smidgeon the cat is computer obsessed. He tries to "catch the cursor" and likes to watch me type. He also enjoys youtube videos lol. Sometimes he gets overly excited and tries to climb on top of the key board. Little butthead......

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
When Tyr was a puppy he liked to sit on my shoulders while I was on the computer.

Now, a full grown malinois simply doesn't fit on my shoulders, but he still likes to try. And then he'll fall off and end up sitting behind me in the chair with his chin on my shoulder.

**corgi wonders why she has so many backaches.

Members online