Blaze and Lizzie

Awwww . . . . . I adore Lizzie, and I'm glad she is looking so much more relaxed now :)

Blaze is cute, but with a difference; he's got a serious look in his eyes that you don't often see in BC puppies.

ACooper

EEEEEEEEEK! I nearly missed out on Blaze and Lizzie pics!

They look GREAT! I love his wild ears.......I will miss them once they decide what they are doing :D

bcmoffatt

totally normal
Aww, so cute! I must say again, I love his ears!!

Cricket has difficulty picking up his frisbee. Blaze seems like he's good at it! :D

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Blaze is a pro at that Frisbee....sometimes it scares me how serious he looks at times :eek: LOL Though, I'm really having to monitor him and his ball/frisbee, I quickly see it becoming an obsession.

bcmoffatt

totally normal
Blaze is a pro at that Frisbee....sometimes it scares me how serious he looks at times :eek: LOL Though, I'm really having to monitor him and his ball/frisbee, I quickly see it becoming an obsession.
Does he catch it in the air?? I'm reluctant to throw it for real, because I'm afraid of what Cricket will do to catch it! He's already done a few face skids in the grass after the tennis ball... I'd like to let him get a bit older before he kill himself! LOL!
I used to have a rubber Kong brand frisbee. I'll see if I can find it. It would be a little easier on him.
Cricket gets really serious when the ball come out too. I use it as a reward when we're training. If he had his, way, that's all he'd do!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Does he catch it in the air?? I'm reluctant to throw it for real, because I'm afraid of what Cricket will do to catch it! He's already done a few face skids in the grass after the tennis ball... I'd like to let him get a bit older before he kill himself! LOL!
I used to have a rubber Kong brand frisbee. I'll see if I can find it. It would be a little easier on him.
Cricket gets really serious when the ball come out too. I use it as a reward when we're training. If he had his, way, that's all he'd do!
No, I don't throw it very far at all, I don't want to put too much stress on his bones right now - that can come later.

Blaze does those face slides too. ROFL! I was throwing the ball for him a few minutes ago, and it hit the shoe rack, goess who else hit the rack? :rolleyes: And he did this a few times.....crazy puppy.

Are you planning to put him on stock?

Members online

No members online now.