Pit Bull in class

nedim

Wow. Thats today's word.wow. Ok, so I was in shop class 7th-8th period and we were working on this kids car. For one reason or another, he decided to bring his dog in to school with him. It was a very nice looking pit bull. She could'nt have been more than a month old, if even that much. Well anyways, this fruit ties the poor thing to a pole outside in the blazing sun, while he has himself a seat in the shop where its cooler. So a bunch of guys( me included) go outside to where this dog is tied up and we just pet her, you know; a scratch under the chin, pat on the head and so on. Well, he gets angry and comes outside yelling. He's like "you guys are smothering her more than I ever do, I dont want her to turn into a b!tch" So then he unties the chain(which was about 1 1/2 ft long) and just lets her loose in the shop. I'm standing here thinking to myself, what a poor dog. She started to bark at people in the shop and what did the kid do? He rewarded her. This dog will grow into the classic media hype pitbull, which is quite sad to see. THIS is how dogs form unlikeable and sometimes deadly traits such as biting. Ok, that was my little mini- rant for today. Its just sad to see this thing happen when I know that I could do better for this dog and I would like to share my information, but the ignorant owner wont have it.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
People like that are right at the top of my "People I'd like to throw methadone blue waterballoons at". That way, everyone knows who the pr*cks in life are and can take the appropriate steps.

You should also ask him if his penis is really so small that he needs a pit to compensate.

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Poor little thing. Pit bulls are naturally such sweet dogs: I hate it when people treat them like that.

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
What a stupid, ignorant, selfish, @$$hole...excuse my language! But Thats wrong..you don't reward a dog for doing bad!!!

MyDogsLoveMe

My pets love me they do
Yup right there is the meaning of idiot people. That dog will be raised to attack and for what reason because her owner is a idiot owner. Poor thing

nedim

rocco&quiras mama said:
1 month old ???
sounds crazy!!
she should be with her mother for atleast 4 more weeks..

I agree that the pup is too young to be seperated from the mom. But you can be sure he didnt get his dog from a reputable breeder.

Members online