Fran's future puppy thread.

Locke

Ella - Playful, confident and drivey girl. She is very active and can often be found attached to a pant leg or another puppy. She is very smart and eager to learn. She loves our training sessions and she loves to play. If she wants your attention, she will climb you to let that be known or bounce in front of you, so that you see her. She also loves her people! She loves to give kisses, play with us and be the centre of our attention. She going to be a great partner for someone looking to do training and give her a job.
Yep, she's the one.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
LOL so it's not just me reading too much into it right?!

When I read it I was like..IS THIS A SIGN?!? IS IT?!?

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
It could be any of them from those bios!!!!!

Don't get stuck on one just yet!!!
lol I am sooooo trying. It helps that I'll be super happy regardless so even if it isn't her, no complaints here

I. JUST. WANT. TO. KNOW

They have such a busy week next week so that should be full of fun new pictures/videos :) They have a herding instinct test, their CERF exams, temperament tests and trip to the breeder's store for socialization and new stacked pictures

I'm so excited!!

milos_mommy

Now I'm reading way too much into it but it sounds to me like Ella might be a little bit drivier and more boisterous than a service dog needs to be, like she might be heading to a sport or farm work home?

I still think Duke but now I'm less confident in my decision, and honestly it sounds like a couple of those puppies could be successful service dogs.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I like Ella for me. She'd be what Iwould want. But I agree that Duke struck me as maybe being a better service dog candidate. But I dunno. I'm going to be excited with any of them.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Billie. is. crazy.

Etta stealing the pillow

Duke

Oscar has a seriously cute smile

LOL could've been a cute group photo

Duke, Etta, Oscar

Billie wants attention

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Nina..so innocent.. lol oh if only

Billie and Ella and some of Duke

I mean they all hate people.. obviously lol

Etta being a little show dog all the time

Nina looks like she's plotting something funny! LOL

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Daddy & Duke

Miss Billie

Happy parents

Meeting of the red heads

I'M SO EXCITED!! THEY ARE SO FLUFFY IM GONNA DIE!!

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
I love all of them but Duke has this very sophisticated and thoughtful look to him in all the pictures. I like thoughtful dogs so I'm rooting for him but man, they are all sooo cute!!!

Toller_08

I still can't pick a favourite. This is such a nice litter. I love them all! Duke has such a mini adult look to him already, and Oscar has grown on me lately a lot. And I love all the girls. Etta seems just so sweet and polite, Ella seems like a blast, I love how non-stop wiggly and happy Billie is and I adore Nina and her attitude. They're all perfect, just like their parents!

Members online

No members online now.