Tagline Help

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
So I want some new tags for my crew. Either AA or FT. and I'm procrastinating homework

Everybody knows who my dogs are, so I'm just going to put a few interesting/funny facts about them to give an idea of what I'm kind of looking for.

I already know what Harlow is getting. "I get sloppy when I drink"

Rider is the main one I'm stuck on. His current tag states "Chicken Wrangler" He lives to watch everything that is going on around our house. So I was thinking maybe "I like to watch"? But that may be too risque. He's also nerdy and very odd. He's a pretty nervous dog. His soon to be registered name will be HeRD's Riding West, so feel free to incorporate that if you want. I love western/country stuff, so I'm good with a tagline to suit.

Tulsa is like a freaking firecracker and I love it. She's a billy badass. I've got a "Like a Fireball Shot" which I've debated having remade into the larger square tag or getting "Livin' on Tulsa Time". I may just get her both. :p She also already has a "Reckless Redhead".

No swear words this time around (unless they are minor), as they will be wearing them to my job.

So yes. Entertain me, please. TIA! :D Also, if I go with AA I may get some stamps done, so thoughts on those too.

Dekka

Just try me..
I really like "I like to watch" I don't think its too risque. Reckless Redhead is fun but I don't like the ones for Tulsa as much as I like the one for Rider

I get how hard it can be. Dekka is almost 10 and I FINALLY figured out what her tagline should be.

meepitsmeagan

I really like "I like to watch" I don't think its too risque. Reckless Redhead is fun but I don't like the ones for Tulsa as much as I like the one for Rider

I get how hard it can be. Dekka is almost 10 and I FINALLY figured out what her tagline should be.
Ohh, I'm curious! What is Dekka's?

Any suggestions for Tulsa?

Dekka

Just try me..
Dekka's is "Not a team player" And if I get this puppy (figures crossed) his will likely by "So Fuffy I am going to Die!" lol.

I don't know about her. She is one of my fave chaz dogs, that face! But I have such a hard time deciding on my own no one should ask me for help :rofl1:

meepitsmeagan

Dekka's is "Not a team player" And if I get this puppy (figures crossed) his will likely by "So Fuffy I am going to Die!" lol.

I don't know about her. She is one of my fave chaz dogs, that face! But I have such a hard time deciding on my own no one should ask me for help :rofl1:
That is perfect for Dekka!!

Aww! Thank you so much! I never get many replies on her anymore, so I don't tend to post much regarding her progress anymore. We are going hiking this evening, I'll get some shots of her gorgeous face for you. :)

Ugh. It's going to be forever until I find that perfect one.

Dekka

Just try me..
I secretly want a ACD but they are too big and too much for Dekka. I shall live vicariously through the ACDs here on chaz.

It is hard, almost 10 years to decide on one for Dekka! I am sure the perfect one will eventually show up.

meepitsmeagan

I secretly want a ACD but they are too big and too much for Dekka. I shall live vicariously through the ACDs here on chaz.

It is hard, almost 10 years to decide on one for Dekka! I am sure the perfect one will eventually show up.
Yeah ACDs and Jacks probably aren't the best pair. They are awesome dogs, though. Hopefully someday you get a chance to have one!

Dekka

Just try me..
Yeah and as I want a super intense ACD and that often comes with a certain sharpness... Not fair to a 10 year old JRT who feels she rules the roost in all things.

meepitsmeagan

Yeah and as I want a super intense ACD and that often comes with a certain sharpness... Not fair to a 10 year old JRT who feels she rules the roost in all things.
Yeah, I think that is a very fair judgement. Good for you!

meepitsmeagan

I think I changed my mind for Harlow...

I'm going with "Mother Effin' Princess" from AA with rhinestones. Much more fitting. :rofl1:

Members online

No members online now.