To The Vet

I can't...there aren't even any messages in it, it just says there are... :confused: You can email me though, it's [email protected]...I posted a thread about my inbox in the help section, hopefully it'll be fixed soon :p

Debi

just thought I'd toss this out because I think it's very important. Ham had a bit of dry scaly skin...turned out to be ringworm. It is a real torture to get rid of...so you do need to have a vet evaluation a.s.a.p. with ringworm...my cat was the carrier...an old cat, not in the best of health at age 16. young animals are 'prone' to it...so says my vet......and 'older' pets, especially cats. Ham has been undergoing treatment for the past couple weeks (it lasts 4 weeks min.) and there is extensive housecleaning procedures to follow.....which I have, so much so that my hands are cracking from the bleach solution. not all skin problems lie directly with diet....if they appear for any length of time, they MUST be evaluated at once. I'm sure your sweet puppy will be just fine, but I thought this might be important for someone else wondering about a skin irritation. :) ringworm is a nasty fungus...boy, I hope I never see it again!!!!!!!!!!

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
Debi we had some great meds for Dallas about ringworms..and we gave it to him b/c the vet said that he might hva eit, we gave the meds to Dallas for about 2 weeks and he was ringworm free REALLY!! But its not ringworms, hopefully he don't have them again. He don't have runny poop like he did before and he is eating and drinking so much better than before when he had them.

Members online

No members online now.